GB Recaro SR custom stitched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Recaro SR custom stitched

Group buy recaro SR oem for e30 evo2 recovered in black leather with the m/// stripes. $2200 for a pair shipped to the usa. seats are coming directly from germany. 10 sets available. You also have a choice of custom stitched or alcatera with no extra charge. Payment is required upon order and it will take 3 to 4 weeks. Since the seats are custom to your spec No rufunds or exchange one the order is processed. matching rear leather covers with the same pattern is available for an extra $1100 shipped. Pm me if interested. thank you.

seat brackets are not included.

Last edited by atan888; 03-29-2007, 11:36 PM.

sorry 9 sets left cause Im buying one set:headspin:

Comment

these are so beautiful... too much money for me though :(

Edwin

Comment

Wow, those are awesome!!! Unfortunately, too rich for my blood.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
        85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
        91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

If we ordered, would it be 3-4 weeks from now or from the time all 10 sets are sold?

These are beautiful
          http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

3300 for interior. ouch but they look great!

A special thank you to:
            archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3power View Post
              If we ordered, would it be 3-4 weeks from now or from the time all 10 sets are sold?

These are beautiful

from the time I recieve the funds.
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                3300 for interior. ouch but they look great!
                I know but come to think about its real leather plus it cost around 1500 just to have a regular srd or speed to be rewrapped in leather. plus these seats are impossible to get. they are stock seats of the euro sport evo2 which are impossible to get here in the usa.

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgur...3D10%26hl%3Dde
                Last edited by atan888; 03-30-2007, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Can you get them without those M-stripes? They f*ck it up for me.
                  WARNING - Do not let Dr. Mario touch your genitals, he is not a real doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                    Can you get them without those M-stripes? They f*ck it up for me.
                    No problem since they are custom made I can even get them with alcantera inserts for the same price. Or all black leather w/ red stitching all for the same price as well.

thanks
                    alvin

Comment

pms replied thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hamann View Post
                        Group buy recaro SR oem for e30 evo2 recovered in black leather with the m/// stripes. $2200 for a pair shipped to the usa. seats are coming directly from germany. 10 sets available. You also have a choice of custom stitched or alcatera with no extra charge. Payment is required upon order and it will take 3 to 4 weeks. Since the seats are custom to your spec No rufunds or exchange one the order is processed. matching rear leather covers with the same pattern is available for an extra $1100 shipped. Pm me if interested. thank you.

seat brackets are not included.
                        Will they be shipped to you then you will ship to buyers or directly to buyers?

Rey
                        "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Originally posted by hamann View Post
                          I know but come to think about its real leather plus it cost around 1500 just to have a regular srd or speed to be rewrapped in leather. plus these seats are impossible to get. they are stock seats of the euro sport evo2 which are impossible to get here in the usa.

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgur...3D10%26hl%3Dde
                          sport evo....or evo3

not sport evo2 :jakeguita

Comment

And the seat brackets? do you use the originals or?
                            -Tony-
                            1991 M3 10Km
                            1989 M3
                            BEGINS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
                              Will they be shipped to you then you will ship to buyers or directly to buyers?

Rey
                              from germany directly to the buyers .

Comment

Working...
                              X