Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

(FS) 1988 E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FS) 1988 E30 M3

http://www.roadfly.org/bmw/classifieds/cars/detview.php?view=20607&sortby=&dir=#

FYI the link text is correct, but clicking on it doesn't, I had to cut & paste

what's the story on the body and paint
    A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

I'm not sure why it wont go to the page. I'll put the link up again - hopefully it will work right.

"what's the story on the body and paint"
      I'm not sure what you mean about 'story'. What would you like to know? There is no rust, it has 1 small ding near the fuel tank door, paint is a 9 out of 10.
      If there is something I didn't answer, let me know.

http://www.roadfly.org/bmw/classifie...&sortby=&dir=#

Comment

all I meant is there was nothing stating the history and current condition of the exterior

original or repaint?

if repaint, OE reproduction or color change?

crash repair history and info?

rust repair, etc.?
        A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

The car was originally a Florida car. The paint faded in some spots, and was repainted about 3 years ago the original color. The p/s fender has been replaced with an original BMW fender (DOT-R). There are 2 small spots of rust on the sunroof. Both could be covered with a dime as they are very small.

Comment

The 88 M3 has been sold

Comment

Originally posted by E30TECH
              The car was originally a Florida car. The paint faded in some spots, and was repainted about 3 years ago the original color. The p/s fender has been replaced with an original BMW fender (DOT-R). There are 2 small spots of rust on the sunroof. Both could be covered with a dime as they are very small.
              This is not a 9 our of 10...sorry...its decent...but not a 9 out of 10...its more like a 6

Comment

Originally posted by ADA///M
                This is not a 9 our of 10...sorry...its decent...but not a 9 out of 10...its more like a 6
                Back in August during SIGfest some people brought you up. They said your were a jerkoff and now I see why. You have the typical E30 M3 punk attitude. People like yourself are not even a step up from the honda crowd.

You have never seen my car in person, so you can take your opinion and shove it in your mother's ass.

By the way, you did a great job on the valve cover. What did you use crayola finger paint?

Comment

Originally posted by E30TECH
                  Back in August during SIGfest some people brought you up. They said your were a jerkoff and now I see why. You have the typical E30 M3 punk attitude. People like yourself are not even a step up from the honda crowd.

You have never seen my car in person, so you can take your opinion and shove it in your mother's ass.

By the way, you did a great job on the valve cover. What did you use crayola finger paint?
                  HAHAHAHA...thats good to know people are talking about me...yes i guess i am a jerk off then...b/c i really care what people say??? Ask someone who as actually met me...i dont know of anyone i have actually spoken to in person that thinks that about me...but oh well...

Who's looking like a jerkoff ricer honda boy now? i really dont think i said anythign that wrong...you are attacking me for no reason

Any car with rust spots on it is not a 9...im sorry...your car is nice i said nothign bad about it...a 9 out of 10 on the exterior is about the best you can possibly get from a used e30 m3...and rust is not part of that "9" deal...sorry...guess im a jerkoff...

Yeah i guess my valve cover was done in crayola...i cant believe i wasted my money on that new crayola powder coating kit...

I guess i have the typical e30 owner attitude? Care to explain that? Keep bashing the Honda crowd....who's the typical e30 m3 elitist prick here?

I just made a comment...suck it up...stop being a girl and attacking me b/c I made a comment you dont agree with...that sounds like a "typical honda" crowd move i guess...and im sure you're going to sell it to some ricer who shows up with the most money...have fun with that..

ADA///M

Comment

Originally posted by ROBM3
                    There are very few 9 outta 10 E30 M3's in existence still.

Most are 5-7 range.
                    Watch out...you might get called a jerk off for that one...

Comment

You are wrong again cock sucker. The person who bought the car has 3 other BMWs and is probably @ 50 years old.
                      The spots are on the sunroof which is a $130 panel. This is also one of the most common places of rust.

Do I really need to explain the typical E30 M3 attitude? That attitude is usually found on the free public boards. I haven't met any of the SIG members with that attitude. I figure it is just a different class of enthusiast. Which makes me wonder - where were you during SIGfest? Oh yeah you are not a member.

Don't flatter yourself you smug fuck. The topic at SIGfest was 'people that were just talk' and your name came up. It didn't appear that you were well liked - I guess that is something to be proud of.

I hope you didn't blow your whole wad on that home powder coating kit. For $12 you could have done it right

Even if I said it was a 10 out of 10, but it was a 2 out of 10, I still got the money I asked for the car. The buyer paid to have it inspected by a reputable BMW master technician who specializes in E30 M3s. So while you are tossing my salad, please tickle my balls a little jagoff.

Comment

Originally posted by ADA///M
                        Watch out...you might get called a jerk off for that one...
                        If you guys would for 1 minute, pull your heads out of your asses, and read "the car was repainted, the paint is a 9 out of 10"

Why the fuck is that so hard to believe? A freshly painted car cannot have paint that is a 9 out of 10?
                        The car was painted professionally - not by one of adam's do it at home kits.

Comment

WOW...you are funny...whatever man...i've been a sig member for 6 years now...so thats a good one...sorry i couldnt make it to sigfest...guess that means im not cool enough or not a real member

I just think its funny a car that was recently repainted has a rust spot...anyway...thats all you had to say you didnt have to come after me like you did...thats your choice..and i dont care either way...

Thanks...im glad you are so concerned with where i spend my money...i couldnt care less what you or others think about it...i dont care what others say..unlike you...

Please re-read this thread and look how stupid you look...i will not go to your level...im glad you got rid of your car and are no longer part of this community...

Keep calling me a fucker and cock sucker and what not...you dont know me...you can keep judging me all you want...

Who is a respectable member of this board? Magnus? Stan? I havent met many others...but ask them about me if you care about me so much..

ADA///M

Comment

I don't like closing posts...

This is the for sale area. If you care to continue arguing use the off topic forum.

I believe both of you got your shots-in, "so let it alone." The car is sold and everyone's happy....

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

I agree Dave...i wasnt trying to get shots in...just trying to defend myself..i should've just ignored it...its over..done...

Comment

Working...
                              X