FS E30 M3 Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS E30 M3 Parts

I've got a 4.10LSD, all fenders, rear bumper, side skirts, wing, trunk, complete suspension and some other misc parts. Make me an offer. I'm moving buildings and I need to get rid of this stuff!! Email me as I don't check pm's that often.
    Cara

Hey buddy i had some 18 rims on my ///M3 and it messed up both of the front plastic inner fender covers. I would like to get them if you have them to sell. Thanx:rolleyes:

Comment

I'll check tomorrow and see if I have them.

Comment

any ST sway bars?
        Old School

Comment

I've got the stock front and rear sway bars.

Comment

sorry i was looking for aftermarket ones

thanks
            Old School

Comment

tcmotors, i am still waiting for my refund. I don't want to disclose what has happended, but if you do not give me my refund i will have to make a public post.

Comment

same here, I want my refund.

Comment

I refunded panthro...however, Edwin, you opted not to purchase insurance(which I explained to your wife) and you can't blame me that UPS lost the package. That's what insurance is for!!!! In case something happens to the package. YOu can't hold me responsible.

Comment

Everything is under control, that's why it's always good to purchase using your credit card. They'll fight for you.

Comment

First of all, before I bid on those rims and tires, I asked you the sizes of the tires, you told me 205/55/15. You sent me 1 rim w/ 205/55/15 and 1 rim w/ 195/50/15 and on top of that you never send me the center caps w/c is included in the deal. It's unfortunate that the other two rims got lost by ups but I assume those wheels have different size tires also. If I would have known those tires weren't the same w/c you never mentioned to me, you think I'll waste my time bidding on it. I asked you about the caps the first time I spoke to you, you told me it's on the way. I've waited for a week I called you again you never sent it. I rest my case.

Comment

How much for the fenders?

Comment

Working...
                        X