group buy of invinca-shield kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group buy of invinca-shield kit

I am posting this to offer the group a group buy discount on the invinca-shield product. It is a 3m paint protection film that is installed on the areas of the paint exposed to chipping. The kit for the e30 cars includes the hood and leading edge of the fenders, about the area covered by the bras. THis however is much nicer. Nearly invisible to the eye. I will post some pictures of my M with this installed. If at least 5 people are interested, I can provide a best price offer. Their website is www.invinca-shield.com. Kits are available for most cars out. I am a distributor for this system and have installed it on my cars and love it. I can offer installation if you are in the southern pa or baltimore metro area. Let me know if there are any questions. Retail for this kit is $40.00 plus $10.00 s/h. I could offer the kit which includes the film, application fluid and a instructional video for $37.00 including s/h in continental usa.
    Let me know if there is any interest, thanks.
    88M3 henna

73T100C
    97 540\6-Gone
    2008 MINI Clubman S

im interested, is this still available? how much more would it be for shipping to vancouver b.c. canada?

looks better than it runs :/

Comment

I'm interested also

Comment

more info

Mazenz-I will verify if there is any additional cost to ship to cananda.

Richard-I can still offer this deal, however, would like to have at least 5 orders total. I can combine kits from other cars if somebody wants to protect something else.
        I would also look into creating additional coverage for the M3 front bumper cover if there is interest in that.
        Lemme Know!
        Even if I do not get the total of 5 orders, I will offer the best available pricing.

Thanks for your time
        John
        88M3 henna

73T100C
        97 540\6-Gone
        2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

i wouldnt mind the front bumper option also. although i fear it may be too late for the protection, knowing it is available means it wouldnt be so bad if i repainted it and then put the cover on. keep me posted. im in no rush as my car is parked for the winter.

looks better than it runs :/

Comment

Originally posted by mazenz
            i wouldnt mind the front bumper option also. although i fear it may be too late for the protection, knowing it is available means it wouldnt be so bad if i repainted it and then put the cover on. keep me posted. im in no rush as my car is parked for the winter.
            Me too. Except, I want it even though my bumper cover is already chipped. I'm planning on repainting it, so it'll be great to get this on at the same time.

Comment

I am interested, but the link doesn't work for me.

:sosad:

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Yeah, I got the 404 too.
                I just want to know what the bumper shield will look like.

Comment

bumper cover

The website address should be good as typed, but it won't go as a link. Try to type in the address. At this time, there is no template for the bumper cover protection film. I will work on a design for this template myself-It may take a little bit to get done with the holidays coming up. My recommendation is to have the parts you plan to protect painted first, then let it cure for several weeks. After that, with a quality paint job, you should be ok to apply.
                  John
                  88M3 henna

73T100C
                  97 540\6-Gone
                  2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

I see the problem in the link. You have a dot after com

.com.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

my error

The price I pay for using punctuation
                      88M3 henna

73T100C
                      97 540\6-Gone
                      2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

Yeah a shield for below the bumper (spoiler) would be great.

Comment

I'll take one for sure
                          Could I get a discount if I buy 5 but for
                          5 different cars.

Comment

quantity discount

Mpowernyc- I will definately offer a nice discount for purchase of 5 kits. email me with a list of the kits you need and I will send you the pricing. My address is [email protected]. If you want to do this, it provides me with the qty. needed for group buy pricing. I am sure all parties involved will appreciate it.
                            88M3 henna

73T100C
                            97 540\6-Gone
                            2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

Mazenz,
                              There will be no additional charge to ship to Canada via US mail, however, could take several weeks to get to you. Air mail would be approx. $20-25 if desired with guaranteed 3-4 day shipping.
                              Lemme Know
                              John
                              88M3 henna

73T100C
                              97 540\6-Gone
                              2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

Working...
                              X