Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want rotor spacers for e36 m3 brakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want rotor spacers for e36 m3 brakes?

Anyone who has e30 m3 5 lug, and wants to just bolt on bigger OEM brakes from the e36 m3 can, with these spacers. The SBI ones that I used are no longer available, and poor quality at that.

I have a set of SBI rotor spacers, and they failed, poor quality metal. I am having some more fabbed up and wanted to see if anyone else wanted some too.

These brand new hardened billet alum. rotor spacers will run 175 shipped per set.

Let me know if you are interested ASAP as I am getting them made up as a one time deal this week.

are these the only parts that are needed to bolt on E36 M3 rotors/calipers??

Comment

Originally posted by M3shark View Post
      are these the only parts that are needed to bolt on E36 M3 rotors/calipers??
      Correct. You only need these and calipers. Everything else is a wear item, IE: rotors, pads, or is cross compatible, lines bolts etc.

Comment

With these spacers do you then have to run E36 offset wheels?

Comment

I want! I want! I want!!!!

I have the calipers and I have the rotors but have been trying to figure out how to do the spacers.

Are these basically like a typical H&R style wheels spacer with a longer hub extension that is mounted behind the rotor? If so, how thick are the spacers? I am currently running e36 offset wheels w/15 mm spacers and want to continue to do so - just with e36 ///M brakes
          “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
          Jeremy Clarkson - BBC Top Gear
          sigpic

Comment

are these front brakes only? or rears as well?
            ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by blaquea8 View Post
              I have the calipers and I have the rotors but have been trying to figure out how to do the spacers.

Are these basically like a typical H&R style wheels spacer with a longer hub extension that is mounted behind the rotor? If so, how thick are the spacers? I am currently running e36 offset wheels w/15 mm spacers and want to continue to do so - just with e36 ///M brakes
              x2 I'm down, if it will space out e36 et35-40 wheels... LMK:woohoo:
              Rich!

Comment

The spacers will be 13mm thick about. I will double check tomorrow on the exact thickness. But as with any setup, if you have an et 35 wheel, these are the equivalent of a spacer on the outside when it comes to offset, so et22 roughly.

These are not merely 15mm spacers behind rotors, they are adapted to fit directly to the hub, and under the rotor, while extending out and creating the hub for hubcentric purposes.

This is a set for fronts only. I am not doing rears, nor planning on it for my setup. I really like the balance with e30 m3 rears and e36 m3 fronts.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dub View Post
                  The spacers will be 13mm thick about. I will double check tomorrow on the exact thickness. But as with any setup, if you have an et 35 wheel, these are the equivalent of a spacer on the outside when it comes to offset, so et22 roughly.
                  Sweet...I'm interested in a set. I'll start a list:

1. blaquea8
                  “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone else? I am placing my order first thing on Saturday...

Comment

PM sent

Comment

what price are we looking at?

Comment

subscribed
                          06 325i | 90 535iM | 90 M3

BMWCCA# 358642

Comment

So Saturday has come and gone...do I need to send some money your way or did this not end up happening?
                            sigpic

Comment

Price was listed in my original post. $175

I ordered 3 sets. So I will have 2 pairs for sale.

You can either send money now to guarantee you get a set, or you can wait until I get them in and do the final test fit to be sure of ZERO issues on your end. Which there shouldnt be, but I am overly cautious.

OT: I highly recommend running wheel studs with this setup.

PM me for payment info.
                              Last edited by C-Dub; 04-16-2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X