FS: Lachsilber hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Lachsilber hood

Flawless Lachsilber hood...paint is only a few years old but has seen minimal time on the road. Painted and cleared on both sides....the hood has no imperfections. The only reason that I am selling is because I have a new painted CF hood with integrated vent and I have NOWHERE to put my old hood. I'd love to hold onto it but....I am just too pinched for space. So....I am asking for $350 and it has to be a local pickup as I will not even entertain the prospect of shipping this thing. Please PM me if interested.

I am located SMACK in the middle of Connecticut.:cool:

Price dropped to $300. I need to get rid of this hood. I do not have a good place to store it as my workshop is full. Must be a pick up.

Comment

John, post some pics of the new CF hood with vent.

Comment

I have no space for this. $250 takes it. I will re-iterate....this is ready for any color....scuff, shoot and done. it needs no work....a perfect hood.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Well...as winter approaches, space gets even tighter as I have a lawn tractor to store and the kids outside toys. The hood hasn't moved and it's still available. The hood is perfect...not a single defect and pristine paint/clear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sold
            Last edited by ///Mflossin; 10-25-2008, 03:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Should have followed up on this...great deal to whoever got.

Comment

Mfanatic (George) and a few of his friends came from NY to get it yesterday. I'd say that they were happy with the description of the hood and for $200....hey it's a good deal!

Comment

Working...
                X