Massive's presidential BBK Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive's presidential BBK Sale

In order to fight the ambiant morosity due by lame election campaigns, Massive has a sale on front Rally kits, until November 5th (the day after the elections, right?).

FREE Hawk HT10, HP+ or HPS pads
    with every front Rally kit, with SL6R or SL4R calipers. Kits in stock and ready to ship directly from Illinois.

The Rally kit uses 11.75" x 1.25" (300mm x 32mm) rotors (same size as e28 M5 discs), plain or slotted ($20 extra for slots), and radially mounted Wilwood SL6R or BMWCCR Prepared class compliant SL4R.

Contact me at [email protected]
    Offer ends on November 5th, if the world hasn't collapsed.

Yes, I know, the rotor is installed in reverse. I was only testing the efficiency of cooling vanes.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
    1989 M3 racecar
    e39 Touring

So how much are they?

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Price is $1550usd including pads. Shipping extra.

http://massivebrakes.com/kits/e30/null/null/null/m3

Lee

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
      1989 M3 racecar
      e39 Touring

Comment

I am hoping for another Christmas sale this year as I have been saving up slowly in prep for the Christmas sale that you had last year.

This isn't a replacement for the Christmas sale is it? Just a bit too early for my budget just yet!

Comment

H Qwerty

It is the relacement for the Christmas sale. I realized that people have so much to spend for others, around Christmas. Please contact me and we can see what we can do.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
          1989 M3 racecar
          e39 Touring

Comment

Lee perhaps if you extend it through Thanksgiving we'll feel better about the elections... or be thankful for at least. The economy is kicking our ass!
            Rich!

Comment

Originally posted by ///schwartzman View Post
              Lee perhaps if you extend it through Thanksgiving we'll feel better about the elections... or be thankful for at least. The economy is kicking our ass!
              Recommendation well taken.

Offer extended until Thanks Giving

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
              1989 M3 racecar
              e39 Touring

Comment

I now offer my own custom rotors. Here are two pics of the 11.75" x 1.25" rotors, available with or without slotting. Such rotors are used in the front and rear Rally kits.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
                1989 M3 racecar
                e39 Touring

Comment

Working...
                X