FS: M3 car cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: M3 car cover

Selling a used 'Noah'-fabric car cover, custom cut for the E30 M3, with shaped pockets for the rear wing and side mirrors. Originally purchased from Bavarian Autosport.

Slightly dirty on the outside, but no rips or tears in the fabric. Comes with storage bag.

$155 USD shipped, in north america.

Any chance of posting a photo of it?

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have a good photo of the cover on the car (which I have sold)....I can put it on my 325i and take a photo, but it may not show the fitment very well because of the different bumpers, rear windscreen and trunk.

Comment

please do so. if its what im thinking of i can paypal you right as soon as i see the photo

A special thank you to:
        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Here are some photo's. It really doesn't fit as nicely on a regular E30 (used in these pics), it's much more 'form-fitting' on an M3.

Comment

looks exactly as mine does, rest assured the new owner of this cover will be very very happy with its fitment!

GL with the sale, I don't think this will last long.
            sigpic
            Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

Have the same cover and it fits well. Works with my EvoIII rear wing on the third highest setting and EvoIII chin spoiler.

Comment

ill take it!

A special thank you to:
                archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

does anyone know were guy can find another one or similar cover?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bennetts22 View Post
                      does anyone know were guy can find another one or similar cover?

thanks
                      Try California Car Cover. I got a very similar cover from them.

Comment

how about in the UK? Been looking for one to protect mine from the crappy winter weather!

Comment

Working...
                        X