FS S14 CR Trans and Korman 4.45- 75%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS S14 CR Trans and Korman 4.45- 75%

Jim Blanton built 260 CR box Warrranty for 2 years unlimited(1 year left)- includes the custom drive shaft--- 2.74/1.57/1.22/1.0/.87

I paid $3200 for the trans and $550 for the drive shaft--- if it wouldn't cost alot to modify for the euro s50 I wouldn't be selling. Great gearing choices for a track car....

$2350 plus shipping obo

Also Selling the Korman 4.45 75% locker(bought from someone on here two years ago) again I would love to keep ---- only reason for selling is the new track car...

$1400 plus shipping obo

I really enjoyed this setup on the track--- I can send the gearing graphs to anyone interested. I used the AKG DTM style shifter--- shifted smoother than the getrag 265od

PM or email for fastest responses(kmkallas at sbcglobal dot net)

Kevin

Kev, can you provide any additional details regarding the diff? ramp angles? preload? number of clutches and steels?

Also, are the gear ratios in the gearbox standard or custom?

Thanks,
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by empty View Post
      Kev, can you provide any additional details regarding the diff? ramp angles? preload? number of clutches and steels?

Also, are the gear ratios in the gearbox standard or custom?

Thanks,
      Mike
      I bought the Diff from another guy here, I didn't get that information. Korman would be the best spot for specs... I will be honest that I don't fully understand the ramp angles and everything--- One time when I was talking to Blanton about the gearbox I indicated that I had a Korman built 4.45 75% he started asking me the same questions and it went over my head...

Blanton builds a custom 260 CR for the s14 with the gears- 2.74/1.57/1.22/1.00/.087- Have the receipt for the buyer for the warranty...

Kevin

Comment

Bump---- Need to move--- anybody?

more pics upon request...

Kevin

kmkallas at sbcglobal dot net

Comment

Cant you swap the bell housing out for one that will mate up to the Euro S50 block? The early E28 528e's had a 265 transmission with the removeable bellhousing, but the bellhousing was designed to mate up to the back side of the M20, which is the same as the S50. Just an idea, I'd hate to see you sell it if it were as simple as that..

Good luck.

Comment

Friday Bump--- Price Drop

$1200 for the diff

$2000 CR and driveshaft

Comment

Still availible----

December bump--- $1000 for the diff plus shipping. Am I going to have to wait to spring to sell this? Come on economy...

Comment

Originally posted by new guy View Post
                I bought the Diff from another guy here, I didn't get that information. Korman would be the best spot for specs... I will be honest that I don't fully understand the ramp angles and everything--- One time when I was talking to Blanton about the gearbox I indicated that I had a Korman built 4.45 75% he started asking me the same questions and it went over my head...

Kevin
                If you could get this info it would be helpful for prospective buyers. Key info: ramp angles, clutches per side, static breakaway torque.

Mike

Comment

Can this be told with the cover off? I will contact Korman to see if they can help with this information. The price is getting low enough now that the gear set is worth the money and the LSD swapped with different gears(not me but someone who can swap this for me)--- respectfully Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by new guy View Post
                    Can this be told with the cover off? I will contact Korman to see if they can help with this information. The price is getting low enough now that the gear set is worth the money and the LSD swapped with different gears(not me but someone who can swap this for me)--- respectfully Kevin.

The guy is right, this is a good deal...

I paid $900 for a 4.45 gearset alone.....

Comment

Bump-- CR Transmission is still for sale--- open to offers

Kevin

Comment

CR trani

Is the trani still available? Is the Drive shaft rquired to be used with that trani? What is different in regards to the stock drive shaft?
                        Regards
                        Jan

Comment

This transmission is 2" shorter than the stock box, I had to get a custom length shaft made for it. So you can sell your stock trans and drive shaft to offset the cost of this setup

Comment

Bump---

Anyone?

I am open to any offers.... I spent $4000, asking $2000 but would take $1500 if someone offered... includes the driveshaft no longer has center bearing but not a big deal...

Comment

PM sent.
                              Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
                              • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
                              • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
                              • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
                              • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
                              • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
                              • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
                              • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
                              • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
                              • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X