FS Damaged M3 shell, engine, Euro gas tank + more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Damaged M3 shell, engine, Euro gas tank + more

I need to make some space for some new projects and Mom isnít digging the M3 shell in her garage. Iíll put it on Ebay after this:

Damaged E30 M3 shell- damaged on the passenger side floorpan and the driver side quarter and door. Core support OK. No suspension, front bumper cover, front fenders, interior is gutted, all glass except driver side door is good. Comes w/ hood, rear bumper cover, tail lights, rear deck/wing, dash is there w/ guage cluster, pedal assembly, brake booster/master cyl. Email me for more information and pictures. Clean title.

Euro auxiliary gas tank- I was going to keep this for myself but donít think I will ever undertake the process of installing it in my car. Comes with about everything you need to install- rubber grommets where the hoses go through the body, the plastic tank by the filler neck, filler neck, electrical plug that plugs in the top. Excellent condition. Will need new hoses when installing. Have pictures. $Taking offers

M3 motor from above car: 43,000 miles. Car sat and the motor uses oil as a result.
    Everything but ECU included $2250.

M3 driveshaft from same car w/ 43,000 miles $125

Oil cooler w/ good lines $125

Complete red interior- Rear seats good shape, rear panels in good shape, passenger seat is in decent shape, driver side needs work, door panels in OK shape, rear parcel shelf w/ speakers. Email me for a more specific description and pictures. $400

I would also consider trading up or down possibly for performance parts.

If you have any questions or want pictures you can email me at [email protected] Buyer pays shipping from Ohio or comes and gets the non-shippable items. Thanks!
    Charley Terhune
    89 Zinno M3- stock 90k miles
    89 Zinno M3- 2.5 etc. etc.

James Clay is looking for the red interior. E-mail him (www.bimmerworld.com)

Do you happen to know if the M3 driveshaft will fit regular E30s?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the interior-I posted these items to the SIG. I am not sure about the interchangability of the driveshavt w/ normal E30s, sorry.
      Charley Terhune
      89 Zinno M3- stock 90k miles
      89 Zinno M3- 2.5 etc. etc.

Comment

I wondering if you still had the shell for sale. I am very interested as I need a replacement shell. I would also want the aux fuel tank M3 oil cooler as well as the driveshaft. Please let me know what is still avaliabe and what you would want for all of it. Thanks

Comment

You do realize this thread is four years old?

Comment

Searching is a good thing. Common sense is just as useful of a tool than the search button.:p
            Last edited by chutrain; 02-27-2007, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Where are you located? Any picture sof the shell?

Yeah, I know.... It has too many cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by mtrsprt View Post
                Where are you located? Any picture sof the shell?

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:
                read the time and date of the original post.
                Dan

12/87 Zinnoberrot
                3/87 Henna

Comment

Good point... Too busy here today to pay attention to specifics, I guess... I should have done that, and read the time/date stamp.
                  Thanks

Yeah, I know.... It has too many cylinders.

Comment

Working...
                  X