WTB: front timing cover, m coupe diff, cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: front timing cover, m coupe diff, cams

looking for front timing cover, a m coupe finned diff cover and for a set of 284/276 cams

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

I left a message on your cell and also replied to your PM.

-John
    1988 Diamond Black / track
    2006 4 Runner LTD V8 / DD
    2003 Tahoe Z71 trail / tugger / 225,000 miles (3 trannys, same original engine)
    1992 325ic S52, OBDI, M3 suspension (Finished!) Fast and Fun for the Mom
    2011 Superfly (Nirvana!)

sigpic

Comment

bump on the timing cover and the diff cover.

A special thank you to:
      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by fast325it View Post
        I left a message on your cell and also replied to your PM.

-John
        John ill be calling you in 4 days about the cams. thanks.

A special thank you to:

Comment

cams cams cams... i need... ahem want them. so far the lowest price for 284/276s that i found was on Turner of all places. share your knowledge gugs if ya know where to get them for less than 1K

A special thank you to:

Comment

dick chang at dynospot racing used to sell regrinds at a good price. have you visited with him yet? probably the best E30 M3 guru in the area...

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
            they are not idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              dick chang at dynospot racing used to sell regrinds at a good price. have you visited with him yet? probably the best E30 M3 guru in the area...
              eric i hear some bad stuff from these guys. im taking the cr to him for my AN tune

A special thank you to:

Comment

bump for the diff cover.

A special thank you to:

Comment

I have used one with the corner of the end fin broken off. Make me an offer...

Steve
                  Sport Evo No.47

My Sport Evo Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by stevesingo View Post
                    I have used one with the corner of the end fin broken off. Make me an offer...

Steve
                    got pics? i saw one on ebay a few weeks ago, dont want one with any damage, but if the price is right, i might be tempted

A special thank you to:

Comment

Working...
                    X