*Gtr Hood Vented Carbon Fiber GB*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Gtr Hood Vented Carbon Fiber GB*

We are currently in the werks of making and producing a GTR style vented hood in carbon fiber. There will be 2 options for the hood. One will be full cf the other will be fiberglass with cf vents. The hood will mount like oem to stock mounting points. Inside of the hood will be in fiberglass. The hood should be around 16lbs.

M.S.R.P. FULL CARBON $995.00+S&H
    GB FULL CARBON: $795.00+S&H

M.S.R.P. FRP/CARBON VENTS: $845.00+S&H
    GB FRP/CARBON VENTS: $645.00+S&H

WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 5 PEOPLE FOR THE GB!
    The pix below is the prototype and production has started.( sorry for the bad pixs)

I should have pixs of full carbon on my widebody next week.
    For any further questions please give us a call.
    Thanks,
    [email protected] EurostopUSA

Ary, come out with a hood with the vent opening behind the radiator as others have done. I would think that people would like that more for there M3

Comment

Why copy what Competition Concepts has already designed?? Their vented hood kicks ass!
      Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
      • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
      • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
      • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
      • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
      • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
      • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
      • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
      • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
      • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

Originally posted by erik bernstein View Post
        Ary, come out with a hood with the vent opening behind the radiator as others have done. I would think that people would like that more for there M3
        Originally posted by Ron ///Man View Post
        Why copy what Competition Concepts has already designed?? Their vented hood kicks ass!
        The hood we are making is a new design and many people have told me to make it. I think it will look really nice and flows well with e30 hood lines . Please stay tuned for the full carbon hood installed on my widebody next week:cheer2: Also as Ron said if you guys need the vent that can be used in the center of the hood call Keith @ Cometition Concepts. .. He makes the vent.
        Thanks,

Comment

Competition Concepts parts are the best in the U.S. but Eurostops are cheaper in cost and production. As far as I know C.C only sells the vents. So you have to do the fabrication/ paint to complete the project. If eurostop could offer the complete item at there reduced gb prices_ i see a savings. Thats the difference/ reasoning to me.

Comment

Here are the pixs... Sorry for the wait guys. It was well worth it though! PERFECT!
            PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT THE SHOP FOR ANY QUESTIONS....
            Thanks,

REAR SHOT JUST FOR FUN!

Comment

Ary, you guys may want to look for business elsewhere. The last thread didn't quite
              turn out in your favor. People are a bit wary of your products and customer service.

Comment

Ary what was the finished weight on that?
                You can PM it to me if you prefer.
                Thanks
                jimmy p
                jimmy p.
                87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
                88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
                88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
                92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
                98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
                04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                  Ary, you guys may want to look for business elsewhere. The last thread didn't quite
                  turn out in your favor. People are a bit wary of your products and customer service.

No one has to buy it, including yourself. It is a public forum like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyenm3 View Post
                    No one has to buy it, including yourself. It is a public forum like you said.
                    You wouldn't happen to be an employee, would ya?

I mean you have to draw the line somewhere. You're either a member first and look out for your brothers or you have a personal interest. Which is it?:beef:

As an example, my personal interest is for the members here, but as a potential customer I have questions as well.

Is this a race/funtional part?
                    Is it a Bling part?
                    Will it be packed well or will it show up damaged?
                    What's the return policy expressed by the manufacturer or seller?

Please let me know before I buy or even consider buying.

As a race part I can see a good market for this. As a bling part, there have been issues discussed on other threads. I'm sure that is Brother ChuTrains concern as he was one of those customers.

So don't worry dnguyenm3, members aren't stupid. You'll find there is a wealth of knowledge here on this forum.

L.

Ps no offense dnguyenm3, I don't want either one of us to trash the man's thread. Pm if you have any comments.

Comment

Very very well said "Mr. Lionel". The members do come first. "Some" people might not feel this way but that's o.k. Good luck to them on a five member group buy. I would never have one of my cars look like that in part or in whole, track or street.

Comment

Never once did I said members on here are stupid. I don't think anyone has a right to tell someone not to advertise in here and look for business elsewhere. If one doesn't like the service, quality, etc... just don't buy it. It's that simple. There will always be someone like to express his/her opinions, but don't you think we already knew? Again members are not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
                          Ary what was the finished weight on that?
                          You can PM it to me if you prefer.
                          Thanks
                          jimmy p
                          Around 16lbs.

Originally posted by Lionel View Post
                          Is this a race/funtional part?
                          Is it a Bling part?
                          Will it be packed well or will it show up damaged?
                          What's the return policy expressed by the manufacturer or seller?

This is a race part due to the fact that there are open vents on the top of hood. The vents are designed to reduce heat that builds up inside the hood and to keep everything cool inside. All our parts are packed very good when shipped and are fully insured. All boxes we ship must be opened upon delivery and inspected for any damages. If there are any damages we will claim them with the company used to ship the goods and will get you a new part or your money back.

(In the feedback forum the negative rep. we recived was not fair at all.. We sold a hood to Ted and he recived it with the blem. It was packed very good. That was totaly our fault( blem) so we told him to either send it back or keep that one and sell it and we would ship him a new one at a discount. So thats what we did.. Ted sold the old hood and we shiped him a new one. Now its Teds job to do what he wants with the blem hood. He sells the blem hood at his own costs and time and upon delivery of the part its damaged.)

Our point here is that we insure all our boxes and wrap and pack/box them very good. When Ted had a problem with the hood he purchased from us we helped him as much as we could and we shipped him a new hood at a great price.Thats not good customer service? We are always willing to work with our customers... If a customer recives a part that was bought directly through us and is not happy with the quality of the part he/she can return the part the same way it was shipped( brand new and same box/wraping) for a full refund of the product price only.
                          For any further questions on our parts please give us a call at the shop.
                          Thanks,
                          Last edited by widebodye30; 03-04-2009, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by widebodye30 View Post
                            Here are the pixs... Sorry for the wait guys. It was well worth it though! PERFECT!
                            PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT THE SHOP FOR ANY QUESTIONS....
                            Thanks,

REAR SHOT JUST FOR FUN!
                            Just to get back on topic

Comment

This from a disinterested party (me):
                              The black paint on the fenders makes it hard to assess from the provided photos how much of a hood/fender gap we can expect.
                              I know this is a race-only part and factory fitment is not assured, but a rough idea (via a body colored fender) would ber great.
                              Cheers,
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X