<FS> Airbox/AFM, coolant reservoir, shift knobs, more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <FS> Airbox/AFM, coolant reservoir, shift knobs, more

Selling various bits leftover from recent upgrades to the car.........prices are OBO plus shipping from 48116. Low ball offers need not apply.

1. stock airbox with EVO lower section, includes AFM, ~70k miles....$150
    2. brake booster and master cylinder, ~70k miles on booster, MC was new approx 10k ago.....$200
    3. wiper mechanism/motor, ~70k.......$100
    4. stock pedal box including throttle pedal/linkage, cable (cable like new)......$100
    5. stock coolant reservoir, I think it's original to the car so it's good an yellow, $25
    6. UUC RK2 aluminum shift knob, good shape, a couple scratches, standard UUC 5spd pattern, $40
    7. UUC titanium replica knob....the one that does not have a pattern on it, this one looks like the titanium one but it's aluminum, some scratches/nicks......$25
    8. DTM style replica shifter kit, this is the one Andrew Taylor was selling years ago. I used it one weekend but only had the aluminum lever attachment so naturally it broke immediately, never got around to replacing it but the proper sized rod end will do it, this thing is like new but needs the one rod end for the lever and then the one on the end is a bit sticky. It is nice but I just don't need it and won't be using it. I think I paid $475 for this thing.....hoping to get $300 for it.
    9. UUC EVO3 short shift kit, brand new in the box, complete....using a different shift kit, don't need it, never installed, includes delrin carrier bushings......$290
    10. stock front calipers with Fischer brake lines and brass caliper guide bushings, need to be rebuilt and cleaned up but certainly good parts, they have surface rust as the car has sat for the last year during its rebuild. Also includes 2 sets of rotors, one set is used for 2 weekends, the other is new but has a fair bit of surface rust, should clean up ok, also includes 2 rebuild kits.........$175/all of it.
    11. stock DME, no chip...........$350
    12. Porterfield R4 brake pads, front set only, brand new, these are great beginner to advanced intermediate track pads, easy on rotors, can be driven on the street (but not recommended - they are a track pad and dust/squeal with street use...plus they will wear quicker), $140
    13. Hawk 9012 Blues, great track pad, strong initial bite, high temp range, not for street use, fine for racing.....$135
    14. pair of engine mount feet, great shape........$50/pair
    15. stock oil cooler w/lines, fine shape, no leaks, minimal - if any - rust, $150

I'll have other stuff too but this is a start. Feel fee to ask questions.

Cheers.
    Jack Money
    '88 M3 #20 DM/GTS2
    Elephant Motorsports Inc

AST Monotube Adjustable Dampers and Coilover Kits - Full Service Stocking Distributor
    Swift Springs Master Distributor
    JE Pistons Distributor
    Schroth Safety Products Distributor
    Motul Fluids Dealer

pm'd

Comment

Sorry, to be clear........

13. Hawk 9012 Blues, great track pad, strong initial bite, high temp range, not for street use, fine for racing.....$135

This is the front set only, they are brand new in the box, never used.

Cheers.
      Jack Money
      '88 M3 #20 DM/GTS2
      Elephant Motorsports Inc

AST Monotube Adjustable Dampers and Coilover Kits - Full Service Stocking Distributor
      JE Pistons Distributor
      Motul Fluids Dealer

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Updated list...............

Selling various bits leftover from recent upgrades to the car.........prices are OBO plus shipping from 48116. Low ball offers need not apply.

2. brake booster and master cylinder, ~70k miles on booster, MC was new approx 10k ago.....$200
          4. stock pedal box including throttle pedal/linkage, cable (cable like new)......$100
          5. stock coolant reservoir, I think it's original to the car so it's good an yellow, $25
          6. UUC RK2 aluminum shift knob, good shape, a couple scratches, standard UUC 5spd pattern, $40
          7. UUC titanium replica knob....the one that does not have a pattern on it, this one looks like the titanium one but it's aluminum, some scratches/nicks......$SOLD
          8. DTM style replica shifter kit, this is the one Andrew Taylor was selling years ago. I used it one weekend but only had the aluminum lever attachment so naturally it broke immediately, never got around to replacing it but the proper sized rod end will do it, this thing is like new but needs the one rod end for the lever and then the one on the end is a bit sticky. It is nice but I just don't need it and won't be using it. I think I paid $475 for this thing.....hoping to get $300 for it.
          9. UUC EVO3 short shift kit, brand new in the box, complete....using a different shift kit, don't need it, never installed, includes delrin carrier bushings......$290
          10. stock front calipers with Fischer brake lines and brass caliper guide bushings, need to be rebuilt and cleaned up but certainly good parts, they have surface rust as the car has sat for the last year during its rebuild. Also includes 2 sets of rotors, one set is used for 2 weekends, the other is new but has a fair bit of surface rust, should clean up ok, also includes 2 rebuild kits........$SOLD
          12. Porterfield R4 brake pads, front set only, brand new, these are great beginner to advanced intermediate track pads, easy on rotors, can be driven on the street (but not recommended - they are a track pad and dust/squeal with street use...plus they will wear quicker), $140
          13. Hawk 9012 Blues, great track pad, strong initial bite, high temp range, not for street use, fine for racing.....$SOLD
          15. stock oil cooler w/lines, fine shape, no leaks, minimal - if any - rust, $150

Additional parts.........

16. AKG GroupN isolated/double anchored engine/trans mount set, been in the car for 2 years maybe, used for ~4 weekends, one motor mount got a little warm and bubbled a touch on the side but it's minor, no functional issue, $290/set (will not separate)
          17. Treehouse Racing Eyeball arms, little use (2 or 3 weekends), I scuffed/painted them black cuz I didn't like the green), $110/pair

Cheers.
          Jack Money
          '88 M3 #20 DM/GTS2
          Elephant Motorsports Inc

JE Pistons Distributor
          Motul Fluids Dealer

Comment

you have a PM.

Thanks

Comment

PM'd you.

Comment

Updated list...............

6. UUC RK2 aluminum shift knob, good shape, a couple scratches, standard UUC 5spd pattern, $SOLD
                7. UUC titanium replica knob....the one that does not have a pattern on it, this one looks like the titanium one but it's aluminum, some scratches/nicks......$SOLD
                10. stock front calipers with Fischer brake lines and brass caliper guide bushings, need to be rebuilt and cleaned up but certainly good parts, they have surface rust as the car has sat for the last year during its rebuild. Also includes 2 sets of rotors, one set is used for 2 weekends, the other is new but has a fair bit of surface rust, should clean up ok, also includes 2 rebuild kits........$SOLD
                13. Hawk 9012 Blues, great track pad, strong initial bite, high temp range, not for street use, fine for racing.....$SOLD
                16. AKG GroupN isolated/double anchored engine/trans mount set, been in the car for 2 years maybe, used for ~4 weekends, one motor mount got a little warm and bubbled a touch on the side but it's minor, no functional issue, $290/set (will not separate)
                17. Treehouse Racing Eyeball arms, little use (2 or 3 weekends), I scuffed/painted them black cuz I didn't like the green), $SOLD

Cheers.
                Jack Money
                '88 M3 #20 DM/GTS2
                Elephant Motorsports Inc

JE Pistons Distributor
                Motul Fluids Dealer

Comment

Working...
                X