No announcement yet.

<FS> any interest in used Hoosier R6s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <FS> any interest in used Hoosier R6s?

I'm going to have 12 used R6s coming up here soon and I usually just pay to have them disposed of. Would someone be interested in buying them for cheap? Maybe $200 a set, shipped (in the US). I don't expect to make bank, but I need to at least cover the time and effort it would take to run around and get them shipped out.
    They are used up for racing, but would be OK for testing and DEs and for general mischief. Typical Hoosier, lots of rubber left, just too many heat cycles to be in tip top condition. Please don't ask how many HC they have, I have no idea. At least one weekend, more likely two (practice/qual/race).
    They are all 245/40 R 17

NASA GTS5 #945
    NASA GTS5 Midwest Regional Champion ('09,'11,'12 & '14)

what a deal!

Comment

I'd be willing to meet you. Without having completed a search do you think they'd fit without extensive race/wheelwell modifications?

-John
      1988 Diamond Black / track
      2006 4 Runner LTD V8 / DD
      2003 Tahoe Z71 trail / tugger / 225,000 miles (3 trannys, same original engine)
      1992 325ic S52, OBDI, M3 suspension (Finished!) Fast and Fun for the Mom
      2011 Superfly (Nirvana!)

sigpic

Comment

How much a set shipped to Greece? In two packages with USPS Priority?
        Motornuts, what did you do with your car today?

My projects:
        http://beta.motornuts.com/scaraveos/MR2-Spyder
        http://beta.motornuts.com/scaraveos/BMW-E30
        http://beta.motornuts.com/scaraveos/EP82

Comment

fast325it

Well, they will fit, but not w/o some aggressive fender "massaging", especially in the rear, depending on how low you are.

scaraveos

Nothing personal, but I'd rather not deal with international shipping for this deal. I mean, I'm looking for as simple transaction as possible. I'm not trying to make any money, just trying to get the tires into the hands of someone who might want them with as little effort for me as possible.

NASA GTS5 #945

Comment

Pm sent
            91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
            88 M3 AW Track Car s54
            95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
            04 Toyota Tundra

Comment

ok gang,
              I got 8 tires dismounted last week and are sitting in my garage.
              I'm looking to let them go for $50 a set plus actual shipping to your location.
              I intend to use UPS ground and I would like to stick to domestic US destinations. I'd like to keep the process as painless as possible.

Now, I'd just like to reiterate my disclaimer, these are USED tires. I am not making any claim to their performance. I am offering them only because someone might value them more than I do. I would not recommend that they be used where ultimate performance is required. I also don't want to get berated for selling crap, I mean I'm telling you up front that they are USED race tires. Please keep your expectations in check.

The first to get a payment to me gets the "best" of the lot, which means I'll hand pick the ones that appear to have the most rubber on them.

Paypal is preferred.

Jeff

NASA GTS5 #945

Comment

Pm sent. Thank you, Chad

Comment

sold.

NASA GTS5 #945

Comment

Working...
                  X