FS: Eibach baby blue race springs 9301.001

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Eibach baby blue race springs 9301.001

Guys I have for sale a brand new pair of front Eibach road race springs. These are the stiffer eibach springs no longer availiable, actually for sometime now. Also know as eibach competiton, comps, Old turner J stockers etc. However these are comparable to the H&R race springs in stiffness and ride height. These are light blue with part number 9301.001 and were the hottest spring setup back in the days when coilovers were for high budget race cars only. Pretty much a piece of e30 M3 history. If you are looking at the ad you probably been after these for years. Again these are new old stock never been used with only minor shelf wear as shown in the pics. You won't see another new pair for sale. $250 shipped.

Last edited by e30rida; 04-24-2009, 11:13 PM.

great springs, I have a set that I've run for a long time. Perfect ride height and ride quality

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3 View Post
      great springs, I have a set that I've run for a long time. Perfect ride height and ride quality
      You can say that again. If only I wasn't runnning a set already I wouldn't be selling.

Comment

Sold sold sold.

Comment

damn, that was fast! if it falls through (doubt it will) i'll take em.
          2001 530i
          1988 M3
          1973 2002

Comment

I have a set of these Used though.

I have a used set of these front springs. 175 shipped paypaled.
            Look to be in about as good condition as this guys "new" springs. email houston.hopkins@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by houstonh View Post
              I have a used set of these front springs. 175 shipped paypaled.
              Look to be in about as good condition as this guys "new" springs. email houston.hopkins@gmail.com

Are you suggesting that my springs are not new? Next time show a little class and keep your mouth shut when referring to other people stuff.

Comment

Do we know what the spring rates are?

Steve
                Sport Evo No.47

My Sport Evo Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                  Are you suggesting that my springs are not new? Next time show a little class and keep your mouth shut when referring to other people stuff.
                  ohh, the irony here. Thanks for being so classy.

Comment

Working...
                  X