Ferodo DS3000 front brake pads $125 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferodo DS3000 front brake pads $125 shipped

Bought these for a drivers school but didn't use them. They are in brand new condition and unused. List is $164, I paid $130 shipped for them.

I can pass them along for $120 shipped. Thanks

Bryant

Bryant...... I was going to snag these but needed pads ASAP as I was going to Mid Ohio for Memorial Day Weekend.. I ended up switching to PFC-01s...

free bump for a good set of race pads that are rotor friendly, and have good torque and rather benign dust. Hawk users will of course not like these as they don't have the initial bite of a Hawk.

I have enjoyed using the Ferodo DS3000s. My last set was used for ten to twelve HIGH SPEED autocrosses, 3 days at Road Atlanta, 3 days at Watkins Glen, several days at Eagles Canyon Raceway, two days at Texas World Speeday, two days at Motorsports Ranch Cresson, and 1 final day at Mid Ohio. They might have made it the weekend at Mid Ohio but I was not playing with China beach..... that's crazy. :HeadsSpinning:
    Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 05-27-2009, 10:31 AM.
    Mark Williams
    Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X