Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Black M3 Rear Seat (Very Good Condition)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Black M3 Rear Seat (Very Good Condition)

Black M3 rear seat. Original black leather in great shape. It has a few scratches from moving it around storage. None are deep, but they are the only thing making the seat not absolutely perfect. I tried to photo them, but they just dont show up. I started to remove the cover from the vertical section for my project, but I decided not to use the seat anyway. I only removed the two side bolsters and some of the perimeter. It can be re-assembled rather easily. I am selling it in the current condition as I dont have pig nose pliers to re-assemble it. The seat is NOT covered in Armor All, I just wiped it down for the photos.

Price $350 obo

Some pics are below, but many more can be found here:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/rallyguy/M3_seat/

I prefer to sell it locally, but I will ship it at buyers expense.

Last edited by rallyguy; 05-25-2009, 03:40 PM. Reason: added price
    02 M Coupe

I'd be interested if the seat was back in original condition....why did you start to remove the leather again? Can you send me pics showing the top of the rear seat that always pulls apart to confirm it hasn't?...and the condition of the top of the rear leather...has the sun dried it out or is it indeed perfect?

Thanks,

John

Comment

I have an offer for just the leather cover if someone is interested in the foam let me know.

Seat is for sale as is. I do not have the tools or experience to put it back together and I am not going to pay an upholsterer in silicon valley (where everything costs twice as much) to do it just so I can sell it.

I took it apart because I was going to cut the foam to fit around my roll cage, then have the cover modified to match the foam and reassembled. After adding additional bars to the cage, it is no longer practical to keep the rear seat, plus, it would have to be split into two just to get it into the rear area. instead I will simply cover the rear area with flat plate and cover it with a faux suede or something.

Pics of the top of the seat and seams are here. The car this came from was garaged, and the windows were heavily tinted.

02 M Coupe

Comment

I understand your reasoning perfectly...no problem. So, are you willing to sell the covers separately for "both" pieces then?

You said obo, so what's the offer on the covers only? You can PM me....I'm VERY interested!
        Last edited by 02fanatic; 05-26-2009, 09:32 AM.

Comment

I"m local and interested... any flexibility in price for a local buyer ? please contact me via PM's.

Comment

Sale Pending locally......
            02 M Coupe

Comment

Sold.....
              02 M Coupe

Comment

Working...
              X