Couple things left for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple things left for sale.

I still have some things for sale and the clock is ticking so I have put everything at new clearance prices. These prices do not include shipping. It will be at buyers expense. I will however get a firm price before concluding any deals.

ALL OF THE IRELAND ENGINEERING PARTS ARE BRAND NEW AND NEVER BEEN INSTALLED!

I know if I ask to keep messages in one place, it won't make a difference so PM or posting in this thread is fine. Now to the goods.

IE Sway bar set (22mm front w/ M3 end links and 19mm rear) - $375 Normally $470 before tax Prefer not to ship.
    IE Front Street/Track Camber kit - $200 Normally $275 before tax

E34 M5 Parts Car (near complete)
    -Clean and current (non-op) California title
    -141,706 miles
    -Solid motor internals with good compression
    -Motor needs few things to be a great swap
    -Factory forged M-System wheels with turbine covers
    -Very clean euro ellipsoids
    -The motor has a misfire on one cylinder that I can tell and has been sitting for a little while now. It does start and run but is in no condition to be driven how it sits.
    http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthre...ghlight=e34+m5
    $4,500 obo.
    Or $3,500 for just the S38, trans, wiring harness and dme.

I have a few other items I will post up later.

Cheers,

Brian
    "O Father, I have sinned: On an otherwise unremarkable Monday morning in rural Calirofnia, I traveled down a deserted road... at 191 miles per hour. I did't notice the posted speed limit, but I suspect it may have been somewhat less then that."

Price update on the M5.

$3000 FIRM. I have had offers for lower then this but unfortunately I am not in a position to let it go for less. This is now my bottom line price. I promise not to call the cops for this highway robbery. If it is not sold in 3 weeks with money in my hand, it will no longer be for sale.
    "O Father, I have sinned: On an otherwise unremarkable Monday morning in rural Calirofnia, I traveled down a deserted road... at 191 miles per hour. I did't notice the posted speed limit, but I suspect it may have been somewhat less then that."

Comment

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb143/ACS_M5/M5/

Comment

Brian....are you selling the whole M5 or selling for parts? If for parts, I might require the base plate of the stick shift and the boot. You got white, and I need a black. But hey, I can re-color the leather......
        Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
        '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
        '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
        '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
        '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
        '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
        '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Sale pending on the M5.

Comment

Working...
          X