FS: S14 and euro CR Dogleg gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: S14 and euro CR Dogleg gearbox

For sale is a complete S14 engine and close ratio dogleg transmission from an '87 Euro M3 with 246.000 km (~153.000 miles).

Everything is included from the air filter to the exhaust manifold. All hoses, wireing loom, ECU, alternator, starter etc.
    Alternator was refurbished 200 km ago - bearings and diodebridge?. The voltage regulator was changed recently.

The engine pulls strong and idles well. Pulls smooth to redline.
    Could do with a valve adjustment and an E36 chain tensioner (chain tensioner sometimes rattles at startup for about 30sec.). Intake boot is cracked in 2 places so it needs to be replaced.

The gearbox is attached to the motor and of course the clutch is included. Shifter linkage is included.
    The gearbox is really smooth and seems to be in perfect condition, no noises, no syncro crunching. Shifts smoothly.

The previous owner got the car as a part exchange for a car he was selling in 2000 and really liked the car so he decided to keep it. He than moved overseas in 2001 and the car was parket in a heated garage until i bought it from him in 2008.
    His dad started and let the car run regularly.
    In 1999 the head was removed and reconditioned at the main BMW garage in Iceland at the time. The invoice doesn't state what exactly was done and the garage has since been closed as the owner passed away. The car has been driven probably less the 15.000 km since then.
    The car is now my daily driver and the car drives great.

The engine and gearbox are still in the car and won't be removed until it is sold.
    The car is LOCATED IN ICELAND.

Price is $5500 INCLUDING shipping to the USA.

PM sent

Under Construction

Comment

How much in Euro and shipping to the UK

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by e21jason View Post
        How much in Euro and shipping to the UK

Jason
        Hi Jason,

It is 3.572 shipped to the UK.
        I am waiting for a quote from another shipper and will let you know if the price changes.

Regards,
        Daniel

Comment

what's the price shipped to dubai airport... please give me a good price on the entire things and i'll transfer the money tomorrow.

Originally posted by djofullinn View Post
          For sale is a complete S14 engine and close ratio dogleg transmission from an '87 Euro M3 with 246.000 km (~153.000 miles).

Everything is included from the air filter to the exhaust manifold. All hoses, wireing loom, ECU, alternator, starter etc.
          Alternator was refurbished 200 km ago - bearings and diodebridge?. The voltage regulator was changed recently.

The engine pulls strong and idles well. Pulls smooth to redline.
          Could do with a valve adjustment and an E36 chain tensioner (chain tensioner sometimes rattles at startup for about 30sec.). Intake boot is cracked in 2 places so it needs to be replaced.

The gearbox is attached to the motor and of course the clutch is included. Shifter linkage is included.
          The gearbox is really smooth and seems to be in perfect condition, no noises, no syncro crunching. Shifts smoothly.

The previous owner got the car as a part exchange for a car he was selling in 2000 and really liked the car so he decided to keep it. He than moved overseas in 2001 and the car was parket in a heated garage until i bought it from him in 2008.
          His dad started and let the car run regularly.
          In 1999 the head was removed and reconditioned at the main BMW garage in Iceland at the time. The invoice doesn't state what exactly was done and the garage has since been closed as the owner passed away. The car has been driven probably less the 15.000 km since then.
          The car is now my daily driver and the car drives great.

The engine and gearbox are still in the car and won't be removed until it is sold.
          The car is LOCATED IN ICELAND.

Price is $5500 INCLUDING shipping to the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by M-Heaven View Post
            what's the price shipped to dubai airport... please give me a good price on the entire things and i'll transfer the money tomorrow.
            I'm actually waiting for a quote for another member to Dubai. i'll let you know when I get it.
            But i imagine it will be expensive.

The price for the engine + transmission excluting shipping is $4500. You could try to find a good price on shipping if you want

I'll let you know when I get the quote.

Regards,
            Daniel

Comment

hold on i'm sending you a pm

Comment

I was faster this time M-Heaven

Under Construction

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

Bump