Original M3 ///M leather consols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original M3 ///M leather consols

Original BMW parts. These are OEM genuine E30 M3 leather consoles and they are in great shape. The original color was gray but I had them professionally died to black color. Asking $500 plus shipping.

sigpic
    1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

By the way, these are M-Tech consoles. Also, the color is matched to black E30 M3 OEM leather E-brake boot.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice! So were these offered as an option on US M3's, or were these a euro/cabrio thing?

FYI: I'm also pm'ing regarding your paint job.

M
      Mark

"She'll hold together. Hear me, baby? Hold together!" -- Han

Comment

These are from euro models and if I am not mistaken, I believe these consoles were from Johnny Cecotto E30 M3 model.
        Last edited by Vazbro; 09-17-2009, 06:20 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I have received few questions about the two holes in the front. The two holes are heated seats switch places.
          I also received a request to post some pictures of the consoles installed in the car. Here are the two pictures I have. These are not the same consoles. These consoles were not installed after they were dyed.
          Also, I will throw in a cassette holder to cover that big hole but one of the cassette holders does not stay in place. You can glue it down since almost no one is using cassettes these days.

sigpic

Comment

I suspect the question is about the extra 2 holes in the front console. As no e30 coupe that I know of had 4 power windows, it's either an M3 convertible specific part or more general e30 sedan part.

Originally posted by Vazbro View Post
            I have received few questions about the two holes in the front. The two holes are heated seats switch places.
            I also received a request to post some pictures of the consoles installed in the car. Here are the two pictures I have. These are not the same consoles. These consoles were not installed after they were dyed.
            Also, I will throw in a cassette holder to cover that big hole but one of the cassette holders does not stay in place. You can glue it down since almost no one is using cassettes these days.

81 Ur Quattro
            87 911 M491 Cab
            89 M3
            89 944 T

What can I say,
            I love wide fenders!

Comment

You are right, those two holes in the front console are for power windows switches which makes these consoles from either a cabrio or sedan E30 car. These two pictures are from L james' E30 M3 cabrio.
              I am not sure if sedan e30s came with M-tech consoles though!
              Last edited by Vazbro; 09-17-2009, 07:58 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Soooo tempting, but I don't have heated seats and what does one do with the extra holes... I've thought of adding rear window poppers like the e46 M3...

I gotta ask, why are you selling them? Knowing there is something better in the works
                Rich!

Comment

well, I want to make these very exact consoles with the additional leather I have saved from my seats and door panels. This way everything will be exact match.
                  For thos extra holes, you can install some heated seat switches and windows switches until you have them wired in.
                  sigpic

Comment

og cassette mix tapes ftw !

good luck with the sale jeegar

Comment

Thanks Ara It's been a while since somebody called me jeegar!! :gotcha:
                      sigpic

Comment

Consoles are sold!! Thanks for looking!
                        sigpic

Comment

I knew that would not take long!
                          1 of 135 - Brilliant Red for 1991 Production!:o
                          1967 - Pontiac Firebird Convert.
                          2006 - VW Jetta TDI - 50 mpg!
                          2006 - Mercedes 320 CDI
                          2006 - Maserati GranSport LE Rosso Modiale (New King Of the Garage)

Comment

Wow those were very nice!

- Daniel

Comment

makes me want to sell my set.

Comment

Working...
                              X