Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a car that needs front and rear seats which way should I go? less expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a car that needs front and rear seats which way should I go? less expensive?

I found an M3 that does not have front or rear seats. Obviously the most important seat's are the front. What is less expensive to get new, oem or recaro? Do they sell Oem front and rear seats brand new? Which the least expensive way to go?

not sure on the exact prices or availability but, if you want stock seats, look for a good pair in here (the classifieds), or go for the Racaro's. This about this I asked about getting new pistons from the Stealership and they wanted $900 for (1) one piston and the rings for one piston. I got (4) pistons and(4)setd of rings for $500 after market. That says it all. Hope that helps, Matt
    -Matt

For Aftermarket Engine Management, Visit Electromotive Store:
    http://www.electromotivestore.com

Own a shop and need a better website?
    PM me or Visit http://www.shop-websites.com

Comment

I have a set of seats for sale...front and rear

If you are interested email me [email protected]

M3 Seats arent that expensive...a little more than 325 seats...depending on teh condition...

Ive seen sets go from 400 to over 1000

Comment

[email protected], LOL!!!!!! You gunna put some of them chrome NICHE wheels on that car next or somethin'. Your Dogg, ///Matt

P.S. Just playin'
        -Matt

For Aftermarket Engine Management, Visit Electromotive Store:
        http://www.electromotivestore.com

Own a shop and need a better website?
        PM me or Visit http://www.shop-websites.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matts M3
          [email protected], LOL!!!!!! You gunna put some of them chrome NICHE wheels on that car next or somethin'. Your Dogg, ///Matt

P.S. Just playin'
          HAHAHA....i always hear about that...ive had the name since freshman year in college(6 years ago) its a long story...

I just dont want to bother to change it

Comment

Not trying to steal Adam's thunder...but if your interested, I have a set for sale as well. They are probably not as nice as Adam's but they are cardinal red. You can e-mail me at: [email protected]

These seats have a tear in the driver side bolster and the passenger side bolster. Seats are in need of some upgrading.

Comment

IMHO, if you are in search of new seats, go with aftermarket. Momo, Recaro, Sparco, Corbeau, are all good depending on your desired price range. Stock seats can he had for $500 a pair front, $250 rear for good to excellent seat condition.

Desireable color order on the market (Most expensive to least)
              Black
              Grey
              Tan
              Cardinal

HTH,
              Chris
              Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Like some other guys I have a set of seats for sale as well.

Mine are a very good set (front and rear) of grey seats. No tears in the driver seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
                  Like some other guys I have a set of seats for sale as well.

Mine are a very good set (front and rear) of grey seats. No tears in the driver seat.
                  Ditto. Black. From 29414.

Tony

Comment

I have a mint set of black front seat from a car with 54,XXX miles.
                    I am putting in Recaro Pole Positions so the sale of these should pay for one Recaro and the brackets. (I hope)

They are soft and show little wear. I will be posting them in the [FS]Section in a couple weeks with close up shots.

I am on Long Island too.

Comment

Looks like we got all the colors covered....take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
                        Looks like we got all the colors covered....take your pick.
                        :p LOL, so true.

Comment

Working...
                        X