FS: Stuff that I have left over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Stuff that I have left over

Still have several parts leftover to get rid of. Prices are OBO plus shipping from 48116.

Body

1. Hood, salmon silver, good shape, no damage, $100
    2. front and rear glass, good shape, no cracks, $125/both
    3. fog light brackets (brackets ONLY), $30/pair
    4. factory throttle pedal, brand new, $20
    5. cardinal front door cards, good shape, no map pockets, $75/pair

Engine

1. DME, no chip, worked fine, no issues, $350
    2. 3x rear main seal carrier, no damage, $30/ea
    3. 2x distributor housing, no damage, good shape, $50
    4. 2x distributor blank plate, $25
    5. 2x distributor rotor metal flange, $25/ea
    6. Vorshlag nylon motor mounts, brand new, $150/pair
    7. 2x distributor/rotor plastic cosmetic cover, $20/ea
    8. 2x transmission access panel with rubber gasket thingy, $25/ea
    9. 2x pair of engine mount feet, good shape, no damage, $50/pair
    10. 3x front engine lift point bracket, $20/ea
    11. 2x stock water pump pulley, good shape, no damage, $10/ea
    12. 2x plenum support, AKA "bathtub", $10/ea
    13. 5x coolant pipe which runs under the plenum (oil dipstick tube support), $10/ea
    14. 2x steel coolant pipe that runs on the exhaust side, $10/ea
    15. stock oil cooler with lines, great shape, 70k on it, $150
    16. factory EVO cam gear, brand new in the package, $90

Fuel System

1. Adjustable fuel pressure regulator, used only a few times, RACE quality regulator - not chinese junk, Aeroquip hose, all fittings, compete, EXCELLENT kit, $275

Brakes

1. Porterfield R4 front pad set, brand new, track only, $140/set

Suspension

1. 2x TMS camber plates, brand new in the box with hardware/instructions, $100/set
    2. GrpN coilover locking collars. These are used underneath the adjustable perch to lock it in place, have 4 of them, prefer to sell as a group, these are NLA from BMW, $135set

Cooling System

1. OEM reservoir cap, brand new, $8

Driveline

1. stock flywheel, $100
    2. Sachs stock clutch kit including pressure plate, disc, spare disc (which is like new), slave cyl w/hose, and release bearing, all new ~10k ago (except spare disc), $150

I guess that's it unless I find more stuff. Cheers.
    Jack

Parts

I will take the coolant cap. I also need street pads F & R what to you have?

Chicco

Comment

hey do you by any chance have the ignition wire protector ?

Comment

1X TMS Camber Plates.

PM about to be sent.
        "The earth provides enough for everyone's need. Not everyone's greed." Gandhi

Comment

Pictures of the fuel pressure regulator pls.

Comment

Waiting on pending sales of:

coolant cap
            1x TMS camber plates

Following is sold:

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator kit

I will check on any street brake pads that I might have.

I do not have the plug wire protector.

Cheers.
            Jack

Comment

1x TMS camber plates SOLD.
              coolant cap SOLD.

Someone emailed me I think (But I deleted it thinking it was a PM notification, sorry) about the cam gear, DME, and a couple other things. DME is standard 071 DME, cam gear is factory, I don't know the P/N right off, it's the A100 gear, new. Oh, one of the other things was a fog light lens....don't have any other fog lamp stuff other than the brackets.

Cheers.
              Jack

Comment

Several people have asked for pics of the adjustable FPR set up. These are pics and this is one of the first kits we put together when we did this. This kit was run at NASA Nationals on a SpecE30 car and while spending 30mins on the dyno we picked up 3RWHP and 3 RWT...repeatably.

Note this is a race quality regulator, not some cheesy modified stock or similar type unit. It features AN ports and a stable adjuster mechanism. What led us to doing this was having had troubles with unstable pressure from the typically available kits on the market. I think my partner got his from BMP but if you look at the parts it's the same regulator that a lot of places sell. Anyway, he had lots of recurring troubles with unstable pressure and eventually traced it to the regulator. This kit, specifically the regulator, solved those problems.

We've since sold these kits to others who've experienced similar pressure stability problems with those other units....problem solved. Point being...you get what you pay for. Hope this helps.

Cheers.
                Jack

Comment

bump
                  Jack

Comment

PM about DME

Comment

Pm sent on throttle pedel and steel coolant pipe that runs on the exhaust side,

E30 M3 1987
                      Mini Clubman GT
                      BMW E36 323 Msport
                      Toyota Corona
                      KTM 200EXC
                      Honda CB50 (1979)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        my partner got his from BMP but if you look at the parts it's the same regulator that a lot of places sell.

Cheers.
                        So you are saying that the BMP regulator and the turner motorsports for that matter (it's the same as BMP's) are a piece of crap??

Comment

Do you still have the fog light brackets? Do they include everything but the lights?
                          I would like to buy them if you still have them.
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 2pur2ride View Post
                            So you are saying that the BMP regulator and the turner motorsports for that matter (it's the same as BMP's) are a piece of crap??
                            In our experience, yeah, basically. My partner had unstable pressure on his M20 and it was not some crazy build, it just had a camshaft and a couple other basic bolt on mods. He tried lots of stuff to track down running issues and ultimately found fuel pressure to be unstable. He then switched to a good set up and voila, problem solved, rock solid pressure, proper running engine, NO other changes.

I've had other customers come to me with fuel pressure related issues as well. They tried changing pumps, etc...no real solution. Found out they had the same regulator set up. Change that, problem solved.

I'm sure many people use these and either don't experience a major problem or perhaps never really nail down what might have caused their problem in the first place. Or perhaps it's more of a street car where it's not driven/tuned in a manner that minor fueling issues cause big problems.

I know that for any hard driven S14 I'd never use a bling regulator such as those, I definitely want a high quality solution that I don't have to think twice about. No thanks. Heck the cost difference is almost negligible too.

Of course it should be clear that places that sell these are not places that I consider to sell crap, just that this particular item we have found in our own experience to be crappy.

Cheers.
                            Jack

Comment

Originally posted by M3Miracle View Post
                              Do you still have the fog light brackets? Do they include everything but the lights?
                              I would like to buy them if you still have them.
                              Thanks
                              I have the brackets....they are JUST the brackets, no remnants of the fog lamps in any way. Cheers.
                              Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X