Tyre pressure sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre pressure sticker

As you know I decided to reproduce some of the stuff that is NLA for our cars. Stuff like Hartge stickers, now the tyre pressure stickers and I'll be trying to produce the Evo II cloth.

The tyre pressure stickers are NLA and I needed them to respray on both the Sport Evo and now on the 86'.

These are 99% correct and the only difference is a slight difference in gloss these being flatter. You can only tell with both side-by-side.

They very rarely come up and the last original I bought from Ebay I had to pay 41 but I've seen them go from 27.

The price is 15 plus 2 for shipping.

Admittedly my car is a roach, but I cannot recall seeing any stickers like that on US cars. I'll have to take a look at the car sometime to see if it is silver script over black instead.

m

Comment

Frank,

Are they marked M3 or M3 E?

Steve
      Sport Evo No.47

My Sport Evo Restoration

Comment

M3. Do you need one saying M3 E ?

Comment

I have one with "M3" on it, but I believe Euro models have "M3 E". I don't know if the UK cars have M3 or M3 E. I think the difference is M3 has pressures in psi, M3 E is in Bar. I suppose if mine was originally a Euro car, then yes, if you have them I'll have one.

Steve
          Last edited by stevesingo; 03-20-2010, 02:47 AM.
          Sport Evo No.47

My Sport Evo Restoration

Comment

This one is an Euro (bought in Germany) and states pressure in Bar but I don't recall ever seeing them with E on it. At first I thought it would be an E from Evo. Would you please check that for sure?

Comment

Mine is label appears to read M3 E, although the M3 part is very faded, and is in Bar.

Has the number 2 121 069 in the bottom right hand corner.

German car.

Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

Comment

Funny enough, this one has the same part number as I recall and (the 69 was easy to memorize...) and had no E on it.
                Last edited by kiko; 03-20-2010, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mmark View Post
                  Admittedly my car is a roach, but I cannot recall seeing any stickers like that on US cars. I'll have to take a look at the car sometime to see if it is silver script over black instead.

m
                  US cars didn't come with this decal.

Comment

hi kiko

I do have interest in a sticker
                    I hear how I prefer to pay with pay pal

greetings dave

ps are you also have a sticker in the color code for black diamond

Comment

You can buy the colour code sticker from your BMW dealer, the sticker that kiko has is only for post 89' E30 M3's, pre 89' stickers are more squarer in shape and they had another sticker beside it.
                      sigpic

Comment

hi

The colour code black diamond are NLA

The tyre pressure stickers are fit al euro m3 except the evo s
                        that has a other tyre pressure sticker

greetings dave

Comment

Hi Dave, yes you can use Paypal. It's [email protected]

As for the colour sticker, I'll be doing it but it takes alot of time so I have to do this one at the time. I'll be doing the yellow spark sticker on the engine bay which is different from the US cars and is NLA in the original trapezoidal shape.

Comment

hi kiko

thanks
                            I received the decal today and looks very very good
                            and certainly have interest in other stickers as they com

greetings dave

Comment

Glad you like it. I'm receiving one of the other stickers today to be reproduced they should be ready in a couple of weeks.

Rgs
                              Frank

Comment

Working...
                              X