FS: New AST 5100 with E30 M3 struts,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: New AST 5100 with E30 M3 struts,

Since I have sold my car I will not need this kit any more. It is completely new, and do not require you to swap in your E30 M3 struts. It is currently located at Elephant motorsports, so shipping costs should be low.

Price $3600 or offers.

Contact info:
    email: [email protected]
    or PM.

PM sent

"But most of all...
    ... I like the way you move......"

Comment

Come on AZ. Get it Mate

Comment

Good luck to AZ.
        Mark Williams
        Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

So basically I could swap out the stock parts, keep them intact, and put this on.....don't tempt me.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
            So basically I could swap out the stock parts, keep them intact, and put this on.....don't tempt me.
            You can, and this is why I had it made on a extra set of struts. 30-45 minutes and your car is changed from a racer to stock.

This kit will most likely be sold today, so you will have to hurry if you want to give me an offer.

Comment

As a bump for Kjetil - and I've received a few inquiries about his kit in general - this is a good deal given the inclusion of the struts. Note too the 5000 series are upgradeable later on to 5200's or 5300's without rebuilding. There are a couple part changes, some add ons, and labor but generally it's pretty painless.

Cheers.
              Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Kjetil View Post

This kit will most likely be sold today, so you will have to hurry if you want to give me an offer.
                True statement!

50% of the payment has been made. Damn paypal will not let me send that much $$$ at once. I will need another 24hours to send the remaining balance.

Comment

Sold to euro3.

Thank you for the interest! The response on this kit has been overwhelming.

Kjetil

Comment

Still not shipped to Euro3 and I have not seen the $280 you owe me!!

Comment

Hi Kjetil,

Hmmmmmm....I though I paypal'd you a couple weeks ago. I'll check and if not I'm sorry, I thought I did. I'll do it immediately if that's the case. I don't think an international transfer would take anymore time but I've never done that with Paypal. Anyway, yeah, I'm waiting on the rear springs right now. Your spring rate set up was different than Dave's since he's got the S14 vs your S50. I've had a bit of a hard time getting rear springs lately for E30's....the shorter springs seem to be on short supply. Anyway, I expect to have them in a few days, they're in transit!

Cheers.
                      Jack

Comment

Hey Kjetil,

Yeah, you're right of course....no PayPal. I just sent it so hopefully it will be instant, don't think there would be a delay. Let me know if you don't get it or if there are any problems with the transfer. Cheers.
                        Jack

Comment

$280 received. Please ship quickly to Euro3, if not he will claim his money back from me.

Comment

Great!
                            Jack

Comment

Working...
                            X