Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

bmwpedals.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmwpedals.com

Custom made BMW Pedals...

http://bmwpedals.com/home.html

Tell um Archie sent ya!:gotcha:
    88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

that's right on my list after the personalized underwear.....NOT

Goodbye M3, you served me well.

Comment

Some look pretty nice, but I don't see any for the E30 in there.
      http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

Just emailed them for a black set ! thanks for the link !
        Can,

'87 E30 M3 (Henna Restoration)
        '00 E36/8 Z3 M Coupé Turbo
        '11 E90 320d M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3power View Post
          Some look pretty nice, but I don't see any for the E30 in there.
          I just left their shop.They are new.Open online for only about a month.Father and son run it. They have an amazing product line for all BMW's.
          They said that their E30 pedal line up is in the works now and will be available very very soon.
          I go back tomorrow to get some more measurements and hopefully some pics to post.
          88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

I believe the E46 set should fit the E30 M3, at least the dead pedal. Maybe someone
            can confirm the others.

Comment

I will post up some photos tomorrow. Again, the pedals they have are just awesome! Brian there is super easy to work with,very nice guy. The way customer service should be!
              88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Hmm...they look alright. I'd definitely like to see some pics installed.

Comment

Few samples of the pedals from BMW Pedals. Couple pictures in my car and some others that were on display.

BEFORE

AFTER

OTHERS ON DISPLAY

88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Pedals

How do these mount? I don't see any of those ugly screws.

Racing Dynamics had pedals that clipped on years ago.They are very hard to find.

Chicco

Comment

Hey guys, its time we chimed in on some of this

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                      I believe the E46 set should fit the E30 M3, at least the dead pedal. Maybe someone
                      can confirm the others.
                      E46 dead pedals taper off at the bottom, but E36 ones work somewhat (the ///M dead pedal in archie's pics is an E36 we placed in just to complete the look- actual E30 pedals are being made). Currently we are looking to be releasing dead pedals specific to the E30 in about 2-3 weeks!

Originally posted by Chicco View Post
                      How do these mount? I don't see any of those ugly screws.
                      mounting has two options: Automotive tape (sounds sketch, but trust us, it STICKS, just ask archie), or screws. Archie's were mounted with the tape, which is the same tape used to mount car badges and exterior trim, so its not going to be weakening up anytime soon.
                      As of yesterday we are producing a drill template for those who would prefer to drill, and I must say it's a pretty handy tool for people like us and want everything perfect on their bimmer, especially when it comes to drilling holes!

PLEASE! send us an email with any questions or inquiries, and we will shoot more info your way asap!
                      [email protected]

Comment

Does your public liability Insurance cover my pedal slipping off because the self adhesive gave way and I run up the back of a Carrera GT?

Comment

Originally posted by OZM3 View Post
                          Does your public liability Insurance cover my pedal slipping off because the self adhesive gave way and I run up the back of a Carrera GT?
                          I would still go with the screws. Automotive grade double sided tape is strong, but
                          after a while the adhesive will deteriorate. I recommend the seller not offering that
                          solution as a main method of mounting.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                              I would still go with the screws. Automotive grade double sided tape is strong, but
                              after a while the adhesive will deteriorate. I recommend the seller not offering that
                              solution as a main method of mounting.
                              Originally posted by OZM3 View Post
                              We very much appreciate the advice! Thank you!

Screws are currently being sent with every set along with a mounting template with intentions of leaving the choice of mounting up to the customer. If the car is tracked or driven aggressively, we hands down recommend screws to prevent any issues. The tape is only an option we offer alongside the drilling. Hopefully this helps justify your concerns, and again, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X