BMW Reproduction Engine Compartment Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAGGEREDM3 View Post
    I don't think they are if you are very truthful about the car. That is if you ever sell the car.

If that's the case, why put something on that not suppose to be there in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyenm3 View Post
      If that's the case, why put something on that not suppose to be there in the first place?
      I think it's good to be able to replace missing or worn out stickers (this is quite common as time passes). Those who "really know" these cars will be able to tell if the stickers are original or replacements anyway (trust me)....I have some, and while they are very nice they "are not" exact replicas (at least most of them aren't). They do look nice however, especially when you want things to look really nice during a restoration.

The 2002 guys have been using replacment stickers on their cars for many years, including new VIN Plates. Again, those who really know the cars will be able to tell the difference. If selling, it would be prudent to be honest in describing whether or not any of the stickers have been replaced, that's just the right thing to do.

Comment

Thank you for all your responses. Please Email me with any questions, I would be more than happy to help each and everyone of you. If far easier to respond via email. Thank you.

[email protected]

Comment

I think it's great that we have all these kinds of options for our car. When you consider the manufacturing numbers, it really is amazing how much is out there.

Comment

This is what I am trying to do. To offering up things that are NLA. Its a real shame BMW doesnt support its older models the way they should. just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by OneRealM3 View Post
              This is what I am trying to do. To offering up things that are NLA. Its a real shame BMW doesnt support its older models the way they should. just my opinion.
              BMWs support for older models is SUPERB, just compare it to any other make and you will be surprised.

- Tire is the other control arm bushing.

zhpregistry.net

Comment

Originally posted by 2pur2ride View Post
                Hey ass licker FYI the cheapo ones I bought on ebay were bought from this user: m6bmw1988 You do the math asshole.
                Dude, I do not know you personally like I do with Jim. Evidently, you do not know what friends are for. You have personal issues you need to deal with first before coming over here and opening your mouth. Calling people names in the open forum is a sign of childishness and immaturity. Reading over past threads, you also have stepped on other people's toes due to your personal issues. 'Nuff said....Now, we move on with Jim's 'For Sale' thread.
                Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
                '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
                '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
                '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
                '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
                '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
                '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

It is Very unfortunate that every board has to have their trouble makers. The ones that like to stur up trouble and of course never have the anything nice to say about anyone or anything that is posted on the boards. They are the type that must not have a very happy life, reason being they have to drag everyone down to their level. Also must lack the maturity to be able to discuss the real topics on the boards or hijacking threads, instead they have to show their lack of education by using curse words to try to make a point. Which tells us a lot about who they are. And the best solution to someone like this is just to ignore them all together.

Comment

Can you reply to my email?

Comment

email sent

Comment

OneRealM3, are you the same seller as m6bmw1988 on fleeBay? If so, how are these labels different than the ones on fleeBay? Boots said the ones on fleeBay are cheapo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          OneRealM3, are you the same seller as m6bmw1988 on fleeBay? If so, how are these labels different than the ones on fleeBay? Boots said the ones on fleeBay are cheapo.
                          Ironman...to clarify my statement, a lot of stuff sold on fleebay are cheapos. On this labels, I did not order from fleabay. Yes, I did see some labels on fleabay but I got them directly from Jim. Since we see each other often on out club meetings and other local gatherings. I can tell you that I am very satisfied with his product. They are to be reproductions and not direct replacement for what BMW produces. Hope this helps.
                          Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
                          '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
                          '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
                          '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
                          '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
                          '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
                          '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Thank you Boots. I have sold many, many sets of these labels. some to BMW club members. and others to sites like this. I do know of another person on the Bay that lives in Greece that I have seen sells really bad copies of the BMW labels and claiming they are from BMW and turns out not to be the case. And there are many dissatisfied buyers of these labels. I on the other hand have always specified they are Reproductions off the originals, never sold them as OEM. The whole point of selling these labels are for people like "US" that want our cars to be of show quality. I know the biggest pet peeve for me is to open up my engine bay hood at a show and see those heat wrinkled or missing labels. So I decided to make reproductions, and make them at the best of my ability and use high quality materials. So like Boots states these are not meant to direct replacements, but there are just for show. I offer a 14 day return on all of my basic labels, so if someone is not happy with them I will take them back. Or I will make it right. And I would say 99.9% that have purchased my labels have been really happy with the look and the quality of them. I do leave that up to whomever wants to purchase them from me.

Comment

A big thank you to all that have ordered a set of my Vin # labels.

Comment

How do we order these? ebay?

Comment

Working...
                                X