X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just email me at [email protected]

Comment

Reproduction paint colour and paint code labels

For those who might be interested? I am reproducing the paint colour w/ paint code labels. These are NLA from the dealer. anyone that might be interested please contact me at [email protected]

Comment

Definitely interested. Would you be able to do custom ones? Say a newer BMW color name/code like Interlagos blau in the 80's decal style.

Comment

I can do any thing you want, just need the colour and code and I can use a part number or I cam reproduce one for that original look.

drop me an email

Comment

contact made

A special thank you to:
            archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

I recieved your email, thank you for your interest.

Comment

Here is the Image of the Colour code Label.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4705189420/

Comment

email sent

Comment

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
                    Ironman...to clarify my statement, a lot of stuff sold on fleebay are cheapos. On this labels, I did not order from fleabay. Yes, I did see some labels on fleabay but I got them directly from Jim. Since we see each other often on out club meetings and other local gatherings. I can tell you that I am very satisfied with his product. They are to be reproductions and not direct replacement for what BMW produces. Hope this helps.
                    L,

Do you have any pictures of the labels installed?
                    TIA

elefantsupply.com

Comment

$22.00 + $3.50 (S+H) for a decal seems way too steep, even for the S14 community.

Do these have the OEM like film over it?

A special thank you to:
                      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                        $22.00 + $3.50 (S+H) for a decal seems way too steep, even for the S14 community.

Do these have the OEM like film over it?

Then you definitely don't want to know the cost of the door Vin # label.

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyenm3 View Post
                          Then you definitely don't want to know the cost of the door Vin # label.
                          :nope: :blues:

A special thank you to:

Comment

I know the cost may seem a little high. But these are custom labels and are made to look and feel like the OEM labels. These are foil printed on a heat resistant vinyl. They are not the cheap ink jet that you would find for lesser money. And I back them up with the promise they will last for years to come. Quality sometimes cost alittle more, some may not agree with that statement. A lot of time and my money has gone into developing these labels, for the BMW community so our cars can look new again. Thank you for all those have purchased my labels over the past few weeks.

Comment

It's funny when people are ready to pay whatever BMW asks and then when someone spends money and time recreating something NLA people suddenly decide it's too expensive!

It's the case with the Hartge wheel stickers I designed someone said it was expensive... I just found out that Hartge themselves used to charge alot more for them when they made them!

Well, I tell you what OneRealM3, I got 3 interested parties here in your stickers (for DS) if they're exact copies of the original. I'll happily pay your price which saves me the time, money and trouble of producing them myself and I THANK YOU for doing this.

Comment

I need some!
                                Does it come as a complete kit? I need all the vin# stickers. Car is going in for a repaint.
                                88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Working...
                                X