X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Comment

• Engine Compartment Labels Price Cut to $18.00

For one week only an Entire Set of Engine Compartment Labels for your M3 (8/24-8/30) $18.00 shipping included within the 48 states.
      [email protected]

Comment

• BMW Engine Compartment Label Sale

Extended for another week 8/27-9/4 Buy one set of complete labels for $18.00 with shipping included within the 48 states and recieve another set for $15.00.

[email protected]

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• Engine Compartment Label Sale

ONE WEEK ONLY! 9/1-9/8

Purchase a complete engine compartment label set from me for $18.00 shipping included with in the 48 states. Also if you like when you purchase the first set recieve a 2nd set for just $15.00.

[email protected]

Comment

• Question: What is the material used for the label? Is it the same as the OEM (plastic like) or just paper?

Thanks,

Patrick

Comment

• Material

This is a heat resistant vinyl, 3m backing and foil printing, should last for years.

[email protected]

Comment

• Engine Compartment Labels sold individually

Now selling my Engine compartment Labels individually. So if you are not needing the entire set, but needing only One or Two different labels, please let me know? They come with a One Year Warranty. Email me for details and pricing.

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• SALE Engine Compartment Labels $18.00 shipped

I am offering a Complete Engine Comartment Label Set for $18.00 instead of $25.00 shipped within the 48 states. If interested please contact me.

Comment

• Labels on sale

Comment

• since you bumped your ad, I assume you got my pm. Did you receive my $18 I sent on the 8th? thanks.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

• I sent you payment on the 5th. Have you shipped yet?

Comment

• Got them! They look great!

Comment

• BMW Reproduction Engine Compartment Labels- SALE!! $16.95

one week only 9/16 - 9/22. Down from $25.00. Free basic shipping with in the 48 states. Also these have a One Year Warranty replacement. Contact me for details.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X