Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS. Brandnew H+R Coilover Clubsport Version (Nürburgring setup)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS. Brandnew H+R Coilover Clubsport Version (Nürburgring setup)

for sale is a set brandnew H+R Coilovers(Clubsport Version with Nürburgring setup)
    Costs normally 1499 Euro.
    Price 1375 Euro + i would need 2 original struts in exchange-only the "naked" struts
    but must be straight!!

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Very Nice
    91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
    88 M3 AW Track Car s54
    95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
    04 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Markus,

I can buy these struts from ecstunning.com for $2,100 without giving up my original struts!! This means your asking for $1,800 + struts which cost 1,000 each from BMW! Seems a little pricey??? And we still have to add shipping I might as well buy Motons coilover for $4,000. :nope:
      Last edited by 88M3; 08-09-2010, 06:09 AM.
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 88M3 View Post
        Markus,

I can buy these struts from ecstunning.com for $2,100 without giving up my original struts!! This means your asking for $1,800 + struts which cost 1,000 each from BMW! Seems a little pricey??? And we still have to add shipping I might as well buy Motons coilover for $4,000. :nope:
        here in germany you can't get any coilover Kits for the M3 E30 (also normal e30)
        without sending old struts back.
        Either H+R or KW-Intrax and all others don't do that as they are preparing these "old" struts
        For other BMW models you don't need to do that
        So i don't believe that this would be possible.

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Markus,

ECS probably forgot to list " + CORE" in the ad because AFAIK you cannot purchase these coilovers from H&R without sending in a set of core struts.

Comment

H&R wanted a 700 euro core charge when I was pricing them earlier this year. (in Germany).

Comment

I would confirm and call them. As of three weeks ago you did not need a core or anything to purchase a set from ecs. I believe that 88M3 is correct.
              Last edited by nickn3; 08-09-2010, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Markus,

Thanks 88M3. If what you are saying is true, we should all deplete ECS's stock ASAP... That is quite a deal.

In re:Markus - He is a standout community member with long standing actions that speak louder than words. I don't think he is trying to deceive or put wool over anyone's eyes, esp deliberately. I think most of us can say that we are all surprised the ECS is selling $2200 setup which includes ~$2000 of OEM parts

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
                97 Porsche Carrera S
                13 Audi S6
                SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
                GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleE30///M3 View Post
                  Thanks 88M3. If what you are saying is true, we should all deplete ECS's stock ASAP... That is quite a deal.

In re:Markus - He is a standout community member with long standing actions that speak louder than words. I don't think he is trying to deceive or put wool over anyone's eyes, esp deliberately. I think most of us can say that we are all surprised the ECS is selling $2200 setup which includes ~$2000 of OEM parts
                  +1

Comment

+2
                    88M3 henna

73T100C
                    97 540\6-Gone
                    2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

+3
                      Have a nice day. :hi:

Comment

88M3 has spoken to ECS before and talked to them about a groupbuy. The first
                        three people got a good drop price, but not much afterwards.

Comment

I have this setup on my car and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by K otiK M View Post
                            I have this setup on my car and I love it.
                            Not the type of review I want to see. :nesaw:

Comment

Even tough I bought Motons, I had to send cores.
                              Drevaen

Comment

Working...
                              X