sorry i see it, thanks

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

bump
          Lowest pricing on OE BMW and aftermarket World Pac parts
          www.Blunttech.com

Comment

You do realize that is the market price, so if you want to sell try to drop the price a bit...
            I've been diagnosed with a disease better know as M'coholic...

Comment

thanks for the tip. if I drop the price will you buy it? or are you just lonely tonight?
              Last edited by bluntheadtrauma; 08-24-2010, 04:27 PM.
              www.Blunttech.com

Comment

Why r u so angry? Secondly, it's not night time here, if you knew ur geography very well you would see the country flag by my profile genius...Seems like the only lonely person here is urself the fact that u have to bump urself...Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by samer110 View Post
                  Why r u so angry? Secondly, it's not night time here, if you knew ur geography very well you would see the country flag by my profile genius...Seems like the only lonely person here is urself the fact that u have to bump urself...Keep up the good work
                  I dont give a shit about you or where you live., If you have no interest in the flywheel get the fuck out of my thread. I dont need your pricing advice
                  www.Blunttech.com

Comment

chelax dude, my comment about the price was not disrespectful in anyway, just giving you a heads up why people didn't jump on this cause I've seen LW flywheels sell immediately here, I understand urs is brand new and whatever price you ask for is ur business...But the fact that you had to be so rude and speak in this manner just shows how educated and well mannered you r cowboy, just make sure when ur riding on ur horse trying to catch them cows don't fall over, maybe that flywheel will help your horse to run faster...

Comment

chelax dude, my comment about the price was not disrespectful in anyway, just giving you a heads up why people didn't jump on this cause I've seen LW flywheels sell immediately here, I understand urs is brand new and whatever price you ask for is ur business...But the fact that you had to be so rude and speak in this manner just shows how educated and well mannered you r cowboy, just make sure when ur riding on ur horse trying to catch them cows don't fall over, maybe that flywheel will help your horse to run faster...
                      so you have no interest in the flywheel correct? you just like to hear yourself speak? I know what the going rate is on these parts Its what i do. as sure as you know what a large frosty goes for im sure. Im going to melt this flywheel down and cast a 12.5lb butt plug for you. What is your shipping address?
                      www.Blunttech.com

Comment

Wow u must know a lot about butt plugs my friend, keep ur family traditions to urself, I'll stick to my own, not everyone is interested in the dirty monkey business ur into. So keep that plug thats up ur ass now and place this one in ur mouth, oh hold on, how r u suppose to shit with that in ur mouth? Im out, keep on barking my friend and send my regards to ur boyfriend and tell him he aint doing such a great job at plugging that mouth of urs... BYE

Comment

Wow u must know a lot about butt plugs my friend, keep ur family traditions to urself, I'll stick to my own, not everyone is interested in the dirty monkey business ur into. So keep that plug thats up ur ass now and place this one in ur mouth, oh hold on, how r u suppose to shit with that in ur mouth? Im out, keep on barking my friend and send my regards to ur boyfriend and tell him he aint doing such a great job at plugging that mouth of urs... BYE
                          ok the price is now 350 shipped to crapstaniskan. are you ready to buy it now?
                          or are you indeed just trolling others thread offering your wisdom to all us uninformed?
                          your wit is only exceeded by your shitty grammar and typing
                          www.Blunttech.com

Comment

I WAS interested

I'm looking for a LW flywheel, but the guy you're casting the buttplug for is right. Why would anyone buy from such an angry person? I'd rather pay the same price from a place that I know will have some decent customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by fangio View Post
                              I'm looking for a LW flywheel, but the guy you're casting the buttplug for is right. Why would anyone buy from such an angry person? I'd rather pay the same price from a place that I know will have some decent customer service.
                              yeah my customer service sucks. but youre right. buy from who you feel comfortable with

https://checkout.google.com/reviews/.../sellerReviews
                              www.Blunttech.com

Comment

Working...
                              X