No announcement yet.

Almost Complete Grey Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Andrew, where do you stand on this stuff? Still holding out for an entire package sell? Just curious, as I'm still interested in the rear parcel shelf pieces.

Thanks,

John

Comment

Hey all,

Yes still interested in waiting for someone who wants the whole set, I was hoping to get around 800 for it. If nobody is interested in the whole set around that price I will just begin selling the pieces individually.

Please get a hold of me ASAP.

AST Suspension | Facebook | Blog

Comment

Anyone interested in the whole lot for 650?

Comment

I've sold off the rear deck piece, and the front and rear seats, if anyone is interested in the remaining pieces please PM me.

Comment

Well, I never heard back from you about the rear shelf pieces (I asked a question about the quality and told you I had a price in mind, which I think was pretty good)....Oh, well, so I guess you sold it local? Maybe the quality wasn't very good? I can understand selling local regardless of condition, but a little communication would have been nice (and courteous). I'm not angry, just a bit disappointed. I hope you communicate better with others interested in your stuff.

Just some friendly advice,

John

Originally posted by AndrewLang View Post
            I've sold off the rear deck piece, and the front and rear seats, if anyone is interested in the remaining pieces please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewLang View Post
              Didn't you say you were selling the whole lot????? Common courtesy to let the folks know who were interested that priorities changed. My $.02 worth.
              Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
              '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
              '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
              '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
              '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
              '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
              '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
                Well, I never heard back from you about the rear shelf pieces (I asked a question about the quality and told you I had a price in mind, which I think was pretty good)....Oh, well, so I guess you sold it local? Maybe the quality wasn't very good? I can understand selling local regardless of condition, but a little communication would have been nice (and courteous). I'm not angry, just a bit disappointed. I hope you communicate better with others interested in your stuff.

Just some friendly advice,

John
                Sorry John I just got many requests for the exact same thing you asked for and I didn't get back to everyone. Yes I needed a local sale especially for the big awkward pieces. Sorry about that.

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
                Didn't you say you were selling the whole lot????? Common courtesy to let the folks know who were interested that priorities changed. My $.02 worth.
                Yes, I was trying but that hasn't seemed to pan out. I was happy to sell the bulk of it to one person. Sorry to everyone who I offended with my confusing sale.

Comment

The piece towards the front of the headliner that holds the mirrors and check light panel is sold, as well as the floor mats.

Comment

Bump for great seller...

I bought a trim piece from Andrew and unfortunately it was damaged in shipping.

I sent him some photos so that he could claim the insurance and he promptly refunded my money.

A seller with great integrity!

Thanks Andrew!

Paul

Searching again for a perfect sun visor trim piece :-(
                    1990 M3 SE - 44K miles - in storage :sosad:
                    1989 M3 US - 97K miles - Dormant :sosad:
                    1990 M3 Shell - O miles - new [peace]
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X