No announcement yet.

FS: Euro Grills w/ SE Center (New BMW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Euro Grills w/ SE Center (New BMW)

I just received another euro grill setfrom BMW. This time the outer grills are p/n 51-13-1-876-091/2 with the Sport EVO center grill 51-13-2-233-001, all are new from BMW. The outer grills pictured are the more "closed off" version. If you add foam around the bottom of the side grills and rubber around the headlight openings then these will essentially become a complete SE grill set. I'm looking for $165 shipped.

Originally posted by drinaldis
    I dated a girl who used to do the reverse grind. I kinda liked it.

I'm interested, but do these have to be modified to mount the M emblem on the grill? They look like they have the block-outs. Sorry if this is a dumb question

Edit: guess it was a dumb question. After researching and looking at photos, it seems my emblem is mounted too close to the headlight!!!
    Last edited by Justin(OKC); 06-08-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

PM sent along with the ANT Kit
      88 M3
      91 M5
      90 325is

Comment

P sent

81 Ur Quattro
        87 911 M491 Cab
        89 M3
        89 944 T

What can I say,
        I love wide fenders!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
          I'm interested, but do these have to be modified to mount the M emblem on the grill? They look like they have the block-outs. Sorry if this is a dumb question

Edit: guess it was a dumb question. After researching and looking at photos, it seems my emblem is mounted too close to the headlight!!!

No they are a direct fit. I believe the emblem goes in the slat that is longer than the others but I'm not 100% sure..

Originally posted by drinaldis
          I dated a girl who used to do the reverse grind. I kinda liked it.

Comment

I'll take it with one antena kit !

Let me know some please

Best regards

Comment

Working...
            X