WTB 17,970 Emotions" by Peter Sebald in English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 17,970 Emotions" by Peter Sebald in English

Please feel free to contact me with price, pictures and condition.
    Last edited by rdkc01; 08-23-2011, 09:50 AM.

If you don't have any luck with a second user copy. As an S14 member if you contact Peter directly you get a discount on a new copy (I think it was 10% but not exactly sure).

http://www.publics4drive.com/index-e...s/bmw-m3-books

Comment

That's good to know. Thank you.

Comment

Peter's a great guy, but I don't think he is offering the discount any longer....I didn't get it anyway and I bought mine around last summer. It's a must have book however!

Comment

I sent him an email about price and it came to 234 Euros shipped. It's a great book but it was a little pricey for me. I can just go to my garage and look at the real thing for free.
          Drive it like you stole it!

Comment

I am hoping a member hear has one they would like to sell. The site shows 199 euro which is rich for me.

Comment

what a rip !

Comment

Originally posted by rdkc01 View Post
                I am hoping a member hear has one they would like to sell. The site shows 199 euro which is rich for me.
                Yeah I saw that too but I think his English isn't the best because on the order form it says that shipping needs to be included and to refer to the shipping rates. Either way it about $337. I was thinking to get it but there is no way that it will cost them 35 Euro's to ship a damn book or that Im willing to pay that. That's just highway robbery.

Comment

This book looks like a great addition to any M3 memorabilia collection. But for this type of money, the description needs to give us a little more than a picture of the cover and a sleeve. I bet if I seen this first hand I would buy one in a heartbeat.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

I just sent him an email regarding a possible discount for members here. Lance Richart got his book for something like 150 Euros which comes out to like $220 shipped, but that was in 2008 when the book first came out. I told Peter if we got said discount that more of us would be willing to purchase to book. I definitely would rather pay $220 for sure not $330. Hopefully he can come back with something reasonable and we could get a GB together. What's the worst that can happen he says no or "nein"

Comment

Originally posted by sbi///M View Post
                      I just sent him an email regarding a possible discount for members here. Lance Richart got his book for something like 150 Euros which comes out to like $220 shipped, but that was in 2008 when the book first came out. I told Peter if we got said discount that more of us would be willing to purchase to book. I definitely would rather pay $220 for sure not $330. Hopefully he can come back with something reasonable and we could get a GB together. What's the worst that can happen he says no or "nein"
                      Well I guess I should have done a search, because someone already did the same thing and he was willing to give a 25% discount to anyone on the site.

Here is the link to the old thread
                      http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...ns+book&page=2

To the OP DO A SEARCH!...I always wanted to say that! Secondly you should place WTB in the classified section where it belongs!

Comment

Moved Great Book BTW...
                        1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                        1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                        1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Sorry about totally forgetting about the discount rate for members here that I asked Peter for.....senility setting in I suppose.

I believe the book was offered at a special rate when it first came out, and that "lower" price wasn't possible to get when I asked Peter, but he did offer a discount to members here. Well, it's been awhile. It "is" a great buy and well worth the $ (with the discount)! :hee:

John

Comment

Awesome book!

Comment

If you buy a used one make sure you get a PPI done, might have some rust. lol
                              ///M Power
                              "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

Working...
                              X