No announcement yet.

WTB: A mint No accident, no paint work WHITE M3. I have cash around $10-$15K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: A mint No accident, no paint work WHITE M3. I have cash around $10-$15K

I am looking for a MINT MINT No Accident, NO paint work, No scratches, Under 100k miles, WHITE M3. I want to spend around $10 to $15K in cash for the car. Around the east coast please.

Or Trade for my MINT 1989 Red M3 with 88K miles. But I am really looking to buy another one.
    Last edited by iluvm3s; 04-06-2004, 03:22 AM.

better get out more than 15k for that...

Good luck finding one that has had no paint work what so ever or no accidents what so ever...most likely if the owner says it has had NO paint work and NO accidents at all...he's lying...unless the car has only like 30k miles...but then 15k isnt gonna get that.

good luck

Ill keep an eye out for ya if i see one

Comment

There is a mint one in Virginia for $21.5K, and it only has 50,000 miles.

http://www.roadfly.org/bmw/classifie...8&sortby=&dir=
      '88 m3
      '88 m3
      '90 325i w/supercharged S50

Comment

thanks for your reply, I saw that car before, it's very nice but I think it's too much $

Comment

Whats wrong with your current one?
          Prin7

Comment

Originally posted by iluvm3s
            thanks for your reply, I saw that car before, it's very nice but I think it's too much $
            If its really in the condition he says its in, i think that price is justifiable. especially with that low of miles.. imo of course.
            1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

get a high mileage one for under 6 or 7K and do a 2.5:p

Wish I did that
              -Ara

DEATH TO GARAGE QUEENS

Comment

Here you go...I don't know him personally but he is a friend of a friend..

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...or=&cardist=22

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Originally posted by ADA///M
                  Good luck finding one that has had no paint work what so ever or no accidents what so ever...
                  Hey, my car has had no paint work or accidents what so ever :cool:

But my starting price would def. be higher than 15K :borg:

I must admit, it's getting pretty rare.

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
                  97 Porsche Carrera S
                  13 Audi S6
                  SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
                  GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

Do you have a pics of your m3, Does it have any mods on the it? IF it does I am really not interested, I need a totally stock m3. I have a red 89 MINT m3 now but I am looking for a white one. I might just buy a white e36.

If you guys live in the east coast and want to buy a CHEAP E36 or E46 please contact me. I can bring you to the Dealer's auction. I am a used car dealer in NYC.
                    WANT A E36 for $7500?
                    WANT A E46 for $28000?

How do you upload pics to the Thread, I want to upload a pic of my car.
                    Last edited by iluvm3s; 04-06-2004, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADA///M
                      better get out more than 15k for that...

Good luck finding one that has had no paint work what so ever or no accidents what so ever...most likely if the owner says it has had NO paint work and NO accidents at all...he's lying...unless the car has only like 30k miles...but then 15k isnt gonna get that.

good luck
                      I'd agree with ADA///M on this... It's a matter of supply and demand nowadays... Supply is decreasing daily :sosad: And demand is increasing because of how special these cars are. :cool: I've kept an eye out for a low mileage '91 Sterling Sliver with Black E30 M3 since '00 and have only seen 2 hitting the market with accident history or higher mileage than I'd like.

So with that in mind, I'd be patient and hope that you find one that meets all your criteria including price ( hope your the first to see the ad! :rolleyes: ). I've done this before with my E30 M3 Cabrio ( searched for 5 years before I found a Sliver with Black Cabrio with Air Conditioning ) But it requires PATIENCE! :p And when I found the car; (with a total production of 786!) I paid nearly asking price for the car... So in the end you may have to still pay more $$$ than you had hoped... If there's a car out there now, you can save yourself a lot of grief and hassle by spending a bit more money... [peace] These cars rarely go through dealer's auctions...
                      Last edited by L James; 04-06-2004, 10:35 AM.
                      1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                      1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                      1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

I forgot to add that my Sterling/Black M3 will never be for sale I practically plan on being buried in the damn thing

and it has way too much mods for you to be interested :p

BTW, I'd like to say, like L James, it took me 5 years to find my baby... and I paid the seller 95% of the asking price, and it was NOT low, but well worth it.

Good luck in your search!
                        Last edited by SeattleE30///M3; 04-06-2004, 10:37 AM.

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
                        97 Porsche Carrera S
                        13 Audi S6
                        SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
                        GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

L james--- As of telling if the car was repainted or not, I have a paint meter to examine the car. I buy at least 3 bmw's each week. If you guys arein the NYC area and need help examine a car, just let me know I can help.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleE30///M3
                            I forgot to add that my Sterling/Black M3 will never be for sale I practically plan on being buried in the damn thing

and it has way too much mods for you to be interested :p

BTW, I'd like to say, like L James, it took me 5 years to find my baby... and I paid the seller 95% of the asking price, and it was NOT low, but well worth it.

Good luck in your search!
                            [/
                            SeattleE30//M3

I'm not too optimistic :sosad: I'm patiently awaiting the guy whom bought my original one to sell it back to me :p It's out in Los Gatos, CA right now... Belongs to a gentleman name Luis Martinez...:cool: With regards to Sterling Sliver, when I was selling it, Tamara Hull (BMW CCA Treasurer) told me there were only 16 Sterling Slivers imported in '90. I'd imagine a similar number for '91 as well... :cool:

L james--- As of telling if the car was repainted or not, I have a paint meter to examine the car. I buy at least 3 bmw's each week. If you guys arein the NYC area and need help examine a car, just let me know I can help.
                            iluvm3s,

Those paint meters are pretty cool! Great tool to have...

Would love to chat sometime about the wholesale market; I'd be interested to get an update understanding of the difference in $$ of the wholesale market vs. retail :p

Best of luck in your search... your car is out there; it's just a matter of time...
                            1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                            1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                            1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

To tell you the truth, Wholesale prices for the e30 m3 is about the same or above retail. I think it's because the dealer's want it for them selfs. If I wanted to sell my in auctions, I would get at least $12K for it. Last time I saw a 88 white m3 with 115k miles go for $12500. I guess it's because it's a very rare.

I might sell my so if anyone is interested let me know. It's 1989 red m3 with 88,600miles. How much can I get? Maybe $11,800
                              Last edited by iluvm3s; 04-06-2004, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X