Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Steering wheel, chip, wing, tail lights

Parts for Sale:

I have the following E30 M3 parts for sale. All came off cars that I currently own. If you want to estimate shipping expenses, I’m located in Albuquerque, NM.

Iigomotive 93 octane S14 chip, with carrier chip – removed after I moved to an area in which 93 octane gas is unavailable. Includes chip and carrier chip that sat between it and the ECU socket. $200 plus shipping.

Momo Corse steering wheel and hub – black leather wrapped wheel, about 13.7” in diameter, with Momo 2006 model hub and 1 3/8” extension. In good condition, with some wear on leather but with seams intact and no holes or splits. Note that this hub fits non-airbag e E30s, but not airbag-equipped c ars. $150 plus shipping.

Competition Concepts wing – carbon fiber, replica of Evo III spoiler with three-position adjustable DTM flap, clear-coated. In excellent condition. $650 plus shipping.

Smoked Taillights – Lenses and buckets, but without bulbs. Some surface scratches running horizontally, which are only visible on close inspection. $200 plus shipping.

Photos are available here: http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/...%20for%20Sale/

Please PM me if you’re interested in any of these bits. Thanks for looking.

Len Heinz

PM sent
    1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
    1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
    1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Pm sent
      '85 190e-16v Euro
      '88 M3
      '86 AE86 Trueno
      '63 Lotus 7 Repl Turbo
      '93 Merc 500e

Comment

dood I sent you a pm...lmk your paypal and I'll take the smoke tails...thanks

Comment

i am inrerested in taillights and wing. shipped to 11553

Comment

Thanks all for your interest, and the chip is now gone.

Comment

great parts , good luck

Comment

I just posted some additional pictures of the carbon fiber wing on Photobucket album linked above. Some folks have asked whether the wing is clear coated or painted. The photos show that the wing and flap are carbon fiber clear-coated so that you can still see the carbon fiber weave.

I also went over the wing to try to spot any dings, dents, etc. I posted a picture of a rub at the front of the left foot of the wing. I also found a 1/2" rub at the top of the right side of the flap and a 1/2" rough spot in the clear coat on top of the wing. I tried to take photos of the latter two, but the wing is too damn glossy for them to show up well in a photo.

Comment

Folks, the tail lights and Momo wheel are now sold.

Comment

PM'd
                    800+WHP in progress:evilnah:

Comment

I sent you a PM yesterday regarding the wing.

Comment

Folks, the wing is now sold.

Comment

Working...
                        X