Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Startec Tail Lights

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB: Startec Tail Lights

    Looking For a New or Minty Set of Startec Rear Lights the Darker Finish

    Please PM me what you have

    Chris
    91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
    88 M3 AW Track Car s54
    95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
    04 Toyota Tundra







  • #2
    there is a small tuning shop a few km away from my home who sells brandnew sets
    Last time when i was there they had 7 or 8 sets.
    They are ULO ones which are 1:1 the same then the Startec ones,
    But they are not cheap- 479 Euro a set,
    Maybe if we find 3-4 people who wants such a set it would be possible to get a better price.
    If you want i could ask.

    Markus

    http://www.bmwm3shop.de

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Markus View Post
      there is a small tuning shop a few km away from my home who sells brandnew sets
      Last time when i was there they had 7 or 8 sets.
      They are ULO ones which are 1:1 the same then the Startec ones,
      But they are not cheap- 479 Euro a set,
      Maybe if we find 3-4 people who wants such a set it would be possible to get a better price.
      If you want i could ask.

      Markus
      if its not to much trouble for you maybe few others here would be interested

      Chris
      91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
      88 M3 AW Track Car s54
      95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
      04 Toyota Tundra






      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GK-E30M3 View Post
        if its not to much trouble for you maybe few others here would be interested

        Chris
        Chris

        will check that tomorrow....

        markus

        http://www.bmwm3shop.de

        Comment


        • #5
          Seen your post and remebered a post put up the other day on e30owners.com there is a cheap set going on a polish auction site link http://moto.allegro.pl/lampy-tyl-tyl...054963372.html
          Worth checking out

          Comment


          • #6
            ^ thats freaking cheap, op must act fast before i jump on it and for those who cannot understand polish here's the translation:

            LAMP'S SET SELLS FOR E30 STATE STARTEC assessed VERY GOOD NEW unbroken and complete.

            |auto-edit|Possibility of installing ON-SITE in our garage. WE SELL COMPONENTS FOR MANY MODELS FROM BMW E46 E12 FOR NEW AND USED. . ANY information on the availability and prices please call at no.

            508125519
            Last edited by morraz3; 02-07-2012, 09:42 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ginoc View Post
              Seen your post and remebered a post put up the other day on e30owners.com there is a cheap set going on a polish auction site link http://moto.allegro.pl/lampy-tyl-tyl...054963372.html
              Worth checking out
              Originally posted by morraz3 View Post
              ^ thats freaking cheap, op must act fast before i jump on it and for those who cannot understand polish here's the translation:

              LAMP'S SET SELLS FOR E30 STATE STARTEC assessed VERY GOOD NEW unbroken and complete.

              |auto-edit|Possibility of installing ON-SITE in our garage. WE SELL COMPONENTS FOR MANY MODELS FROM BMW E46 E12 FOR NEW AND USED. . ANY information on the availability and prices please call at no.

              508125519
              i am looking and checking but the shipping sucks and not many willing to help

              Chris
              91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
              88 M3 AW Track Car s54
              95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
              04 Toyota Tundra






              Comment


              • #8
                Still Looking
                91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
                88 M3 AW Track Car s54
                95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
                04 Toyota Tundra






                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm also interested...
                  --------------------------------------
                  The God's chariot... (OO==[][]==OO)
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Freude Am Fahren View Post
                    I'm also interested...
                    Not Nice to Hi-Jack someones thread

                    Chris
                    91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
                    88 M3 AW Track Car s54
                    95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
                    04 Toyota Tundra






                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GK-E30M3 View Post
                      Not Nice to Hi-Jack someones thread

                      Chris
                      My apologies. It wasn't my intention to hijack your thread. I read in the thread that there was a possibility for a group purchase of some tails in Germany and I was merely expressing my interest.
                      --------------------------------------
                      The God's chariot... (OO==[][]==OO)
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GK-E30M3 View Post
                        if its not to much trouble for you maybe few others here would be interested

                        Chris
                        I am one of those others interested.
                        --------------------------------------
                        The God's chariot... (OO==[][]==OO)
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          damn...sorry guys forgot to ask there,,,,will do that on friday

                          http://www.bmwm3shop.de

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            GK-e30m3 not trying to hi-jack a threat but if you needed people for a group buy in order to get them for a better price let me know I'm interested as well

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DIAM3ND818 View Post
                              GK-e30m3 not trying to hi-jack a threat but if you needed people for a group buy in order to get them for a better price let me know I'm interested as well
                              Originally posted by Markus View Post
                              damn...sorry guys forgot to ask there,,,,will do that on friday
                              Ok lets see if we can get a Group Discount

                              If Markus is willing to Help
                              91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
                              88 M3 AW Track Car s54
                              95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
                              04 Toyota Tundra






                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X