Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: New Strut Housing Set, Never Installed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, have not talk to you for a long time. Did you sold your M? May be I should invest in these rather my stocks
    Because anything worth doing is worth doing fanatically!
    Born date 01/88
    Ryan

Comment

What's up brother...

Originally posted by d2a4 View Post
      Wow, have not talk to you for a long time. Did you sold your M? May be I should invest in these rather my stocks
      Tell me about it mannnn... I was 100% BMW Free since I sold my E30M3. Just about a month ago I came across 1-owner '73 Roundie right here in the Orange County at a price I can't say no.

So, here I am starting up a new project. Unlike my E30M3, I have no intention of keeping/restoring her bone-stock at all. My long term goal is getting a well-built S14 into her; M2 project.

First thing first; restoring Suspension & Steering, then Interior, then chassis, then the S14.

We should meet at Cars & Coffee one of these days...

P.S. I really wish this site has a small secret section for 2002 for a few of us here who have E30M3's.
      Last edited by ///Mous3; 02-24-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

For Sale: $750 each including UPS Ground Shipping to Conti USA. ORO = Or Reasonable Offer.

Comment

http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/part...&siteid=215771

Comment

FS: Price Reduced $640 each

Thanks. Is there a site like that for the BMW 2002's?
            Last edited by ///Mous3; 02-29-2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Bavauto currently lists the M3 struts for $900.00 in Feb 2012
              http://www.bavauto.com/se1.asp?dept_id=159

While they were $479.00 in Feb 2007, exactly 5 years ago. BMW's prices change at a fast pace...

If the M3 struts are indeed available off an internet supplier for $648.00, I suggest to grab as many as you can, they'll be worst much more next year.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
              1989 M3 racecar
              e39 Touring

Comment

It's all cool

It is ok, if they do not sell for what I reduced to. I found two sets of tii strut housings locally. I will stock them and are much better bet that they will go NLA way before the E30M3 Struts. Don't you think Lee?

Originally posted by LeeVuong View Post
                ...If the M3 struts are indeed available off an internet supplier for $648.00, I suggest to grab as many as you can, they'll be worst much more next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mous3 View Post
                  Thanks. Is there a site like that for the BMW 2002's?
                  Its a BMW dealership so they will also have '02 parts.
                  That site, Husker BMW, and Tischer BMW's getbmwparts.com are the best priced BMW dealerships online.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                    Its a BMW dealership so they will also have '02 parts.
                    That site, Husker BMW, and Tischer BMW's getbmwparts.com are the best priced BMW dealerships online.
                    Thanks. But those sites don't list parts for models older than 1980...

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mous3 View Post
                      Thanks. But those sites don't list parts for models older than 1980...
                      Its best to use realoem.com or bmwfans.info to look up the parts and part# then search the online dealers for pricing and availability.

Alternatively there is always Maximillian Importing. They are a full Mobile Tradition dealer for older BMW's.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

My struts are no longer available.

Comment

Working...
                        X