Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***decals and stickers!*** (new thread!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***decals and stickers!*** (new thread!!)

hi all, me again..thanks for all the support on the old thread with coming up with new designs, but here's a new one with more pics as requested....hope you like the new look!

had a respray recently, just detailed your engine bay, entering a "show 'n' shine".....?

i have reproduced some stickers which are exact copies of the originals. i have spent a lot of time getting the graphics just right so as to look as near oem as possible, the fonts have been carefully edited and sized and the graphics are as sharp as can be. the photos dont do them justice, they need to be seen, felt, touched, experienced...........

the decals are printed onto high quality vinyl with uv cured solvent inks and then a final gloss laminate layer is applied for durability and an excellent finish. the decals were designed by me but printed by a top printing company (i dont print them at home on my epson!) so the quality is excellent and they are precision cut with round corners where required.

******reflection of gloss layer********

ENGINE BAY

**Special Offer***
    Any Yellow Warning + Any Parts Sticker + Paintcode

BODYWORK

WINDOW

M3

OTHERS

ALPINA

ORDERING

If the items you need are not in stock, then they will take about 10 days to get printed and to me before i can send them out. If some bespoke design is required, i will let you know how long it will roughly take.

Contact me at....

[email protected]

....if you have any questions

POSTAGE & PAYMENT

- Free post to UK (royal mail)

- 2 for recorded UK

- 2 airmail

- 7 for airsure (recorded airmail)

PAYPAL accepted

if you dont see what you need here, then just ask!

i have done lots of bespoke work from m-tech stripes to honda outboard motor decals!

some other work...

Thanks for looking
    sigpic

hi

i see only x

greetings dave

Comment

I'm after a "M3 E" tyre pressure sticker. Still have some left?

Thankfully got all the others (that I needed) before they went NLA.

Dibs

Comment

hi dibs, yes i still have some in stock, and if i ever go out of stock, it only takes a couple of weeks to get some more printed.....pm'd

****some decals i forgot to add to the list****

Last edited by pukar; 02-29-2012, 03:12 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

eek! my links have dissapeared....photobucket is playing up. everything is still available. i will get links back up asap!
          sigpic

Comment

Can you let me know when you get your photos fixed. I need to get an order together.

Thanks
            Ryan M
            88 E30 M3 Alpineweiss
            07 F350 Diesel Crew Cab
            05 Outback XT

Comment

I'm looking for the yellow/orange sticker that says "Use factory BMW parts" or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by strube View Post
                I'm looking for the yellow/orange sticker that says "Use factory BMW parts" or something along those lines.
                Your 1990 m3 should have the black & white sticker not the orange which was fitted to older cars.

GARY.
                sigpic

Comment

ryanm - sure thing, will let you know. if you cannot see the photos, it is probably because you are using internet explorer, try firefox/google chrome and you should be ok.

(technical bit - internet explorer does not like pics saved in CMYK format (used in printing) but prefers RBG (used for monitors and displays). as i set up most of my stuff for print i usually work in CMYK and did not realise this until after i had setup all the pics. this will be resolved by the weekend and wioll have to start a new thread as cannot edit the old one)

good call on the 1990 M3 gary, Mr Strube, a B&W one is gonna be the right sticker for you as orange was on older models. i dont know exactly when switch was made though....

cheers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pukar View Post
                    ryanm - sure thing, will let you know. if you cannot see the photos, it is probably because you are using internet explorer, try firefox/google chrome and you should be ok.
                    You were right. Showed up fine with Chrome. Get you an order shortly.

Thanks
                    Ryan
                    Ryan M
                    88 E30 M3 Alpineweiss
                    07 F350 Diesel Crew Cab
                    05 Outback XT

Comment

The pics are too small to actually read what they say. Can you send me a PM with a larger version? The orange sticker and the B&W.

Comment

Hey Pukar the images you posted are CMYK thats why some people can't see them. Convert them to RGB and upload, should be fine after that. Chrome is an amazing product and automatically does it but garbage like IE wont do that.

1989 Evil_///M3
                        1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

ryanm, let me know wat you need and i'll get it sorted!

cheers yourbimmer, i will upload RGB asap

atul
                          sigpic

Comment

(RGB for you IE users...)

ENGINE BAY

**Special Offer***
                            Any Yellow Warning + Any Parts Sticker + Paintcode

BODYWORK

WINDOW

ALPINA

]