Black Rear Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Rear Seat

I have a black rear seat in excellent condition, probably the best I have ever seen, I would rate it 9/10 only because 10 for me is new, there is no separation on the stitching, the leather is soft all around.
    $500 local pick up, otherwise will ship anywhere within the USA, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.
    Thanks, Mike

pm'd dibbed!
    @slowprogress

Comment

ohhhhh thats nice
      sigpic

Comment

Wow! Nice one Mike...
        1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
        1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
        1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

May be interested if JZM3 doesn't buy it.

John

Comment

Shipping I think is going to be an issue as I tried getting UPS and FEDEX quotes and they are $200 or better

Comment

I'm out, Sorry for the false alarm! Thanks for your patience Mike!
              @slowprogress

Comment

Greyhound?
                I had an entire m3 interior shipped from montreal to vancouver for under $200 on greyhound.

Comment

Shipping for my Rear Seat via Greyhound was around $70 from Flordia to Washington State.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have Pm'd you Mike

Comment

Where are you located in NY, I am close to Niagara Falls or Buffalo. If it still availible send me a message.

Comment

shipping (even to california) should be nowhere near 200.00. i ship seats all the time. go to a furniture store and get a really big box or two. just cut up the box, wrap the seat in the cardboard, and tape it really well. done! if you actually call fed ex or ups with the dimensions and weight, you will find the cost of shipping is much much less than stated above. greyhound will be even cheaper.
                        Last edited by flyboyx; 04-12-2012, 03:27 AM.

Comment

I Will answer all pm's tonight
                          As far as shipping quotes anyone interested can get quotes.
                          package measurements 58X28X26 and it weight about 45the lbs shipping from 11220, get your quotes and do not base it on others people experience the quotes above were obtained online from Fedex and UPS did not made them up.
                          Thanks

Comment

It is showing up as freight on Fedex because of the size making it more expensive.

Comment

OK I have a total of 22 people interested on the seats, lots of people pmed me but did not posted on the board, the first members to pm me are Black96m3, Poofyo101and, JZM3, , Black96m3 has not responded to my PM, I will give him until tomrrow.
                              So we need to get shipping quotes for Poofyo101 and and JZM3 if we can not close on the deal will follow to the next person on line.
                              Thanks, Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X