FS: EVO III and EVO II camshafts plus a motorsport cam gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: EVO III and EVO II camshafts plus a motorsport cam gear

Pictures are in my gallery, I have no idea the true market value of these cams due to the fact they are rarely for sale now, the EVOIII 272 cam is still NLA and the EVOII just became available again, these cams are for the owner that wants to stay with BMW parts, I recently had the cams inspected and coated with a dry film lubricant by Calico Coatings in Denver, NC - they do work for NASCAR teams in the area and have a excellent reputation, please ask questions or make an offer at [email protected], please no low ball offers, I will not waste your time so please do not waste mine, thanks

Just sent an email. Thanks.
    88 M3
    91 M5
    90 325is

Comment

Still available

Comment

still available, will go to ebay on Sunday

Comment

How do you think to ask?

Comment

I am sorry but I do not understand the question. I am asking 900 euro plus shipping.

Comment

So cams and gear you are asking ~$1175 + shipping?
              2001 530i
              1988 M3
              1973 2002

Comment

Yes - Minus the motorsport cam gear but I would consider adding it,

Comment

Still available, accepting offers

Comment

just curious---do you happen to know the mileage on these? were you the only owner.
                    2001 530i
                    1988 M3
                    1973 2002

Comment

I am the first owner on the EVOIII (less than 5K miles) second owner on the EVOII (Adwo was the original) but it is in excellent condition, very little sign of wear

Comment

still available, surprised these have not sold considering how often they come available,

Comment

To be honest I have tried a few different cams and have found the schrick cam setup to be better then the original cams.

You can buy new schrick cams 284/276 setup for $1000 ( in my opinion the best Fastroad setup)

Comment

Schricks often have clearance issues with stock pistons. Checking piston valve clearance is required, and adjustable cam gears might be. That's not an issue with the Evo cams and they're more desirable if you're into originality...
                            sigpic
                            Track Car Build | COM Sports Car Club

Comment

I agree the Schrick 284 is the hotter cam but you better have a good idea how to dial the cam in and check for piston to valve clearance, the EVO cams are plug and play, I have installed them,

Comment

Working...
                              X