Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1990 BMW factory DTM Inconel Headers, Euro Getrag 262 CR Dogleg Gearbox & more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 BMW factory DTM Inconel Headers, Euro Getrag 262 CR Dogleg Gearbox & more...

1990 BMW factory DTM inconel headers 4 into 1, a very lucky find in a US e30 m3 shell I recently purchased. Headers were heat wrapped and have some marks that were left from the wrap. This is only for a heavily modified 2.5L - 2.7L s14. $3500 obo

Getrag 262 CR Dogleg gearbox, fluid drained clean and clear, shifts smooth. Pulled from an e30 m3 track car, that had been sitting for the last 5-6 years. Transmission was in perfect working condition when the car's s14 blew up at summit point in WV. $2250 shipped.

Alpine II rear spoiler, mounting points are intact. Needs paint, chip is in the paint... no damage on spoiler at all. $250 shipped

Thanks,
    Shane Snyder
    443-745-7824

one day Santa Claus will bring me a dogleg for xmas, I'm certain of it...
    --------------------------------------
    The God's chariot... (OO==[][]==OO)
    sigpic

Comment

That header looks like mine.....they work very well. Nice parts good luck with the sale.
      Pat

Comment

Holy jesus

Comment

pm sent.

cheers

Comment

Inconel is used for jet aircraft exhausts. That thing can take far more abuse than any mere S14 will ever be able to dish out. :^)

She's a beauty. Best of luck to you on the sale.
            Alles Beste!

B. Wheaton
            1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
            2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

Register your E30 M3!
            http://www.bmwmregistry.com

Comment

Dogleg sold...

Comment

Working...
              X