• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher whats your phone# please.
    Thank you Thomas

Comment

yeah, what clamps can be used??

Comment

Sorry, was busy at school and the shop all day!!

Telephone number at the shop is (603)228-2888. Ask for Mario, and mention it is in reference to this Group Buy.

Cheers,
        Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

I might be down like James Brown but question.

Does this fit stock exhaust?? I think someone said it doesn't before can't remember. :idea:
          Bryan [dasfüls]

-=D.E.A. IS ALIVE=-

Comment

I believe this GB is ending tomorrow, so if you want to be sure that you have your questtions answered ASAP you'll need to call.

Telephone number at the shop is (603)228-2888. Ask for Mario, and mention it is in reference to this Group Buy.

No affiliations, no sponsorships! Just a great deal for us!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

I'm unsure if it will fit a stock exhaust. I'm thinking no.... But i COULD be wrong. If you are seriously interested, and this is the only question that is keeping you from ordering, send my father an e-mail from the webpage www.VSR1.com and we can make an exception on the deadline. Or call tomorrow (603)228-2888.

Thanks to everyone who purchased a system, and thank you Magnus for allowing this GB to be offered to the S14 community!

Have a nice long weekend gentlemen, and to those headed to Mont Tremblant this weekend, have a GREAT time!

Cheers,
              Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

How can it not fit a stock exhaust if it's meant to replace the stock center section?
                "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Are those "metallic" or "ceramic" cats; what brand?
                  A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

Working...
                  X