Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamM3
    replied
    Are those "metallic" or "ceramic" cats; what brand?

Leave a comment:

• AlpineRunner
    replied
    How can it not fit a stock exhaust if it's meant to replace the stock center section?

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    I'm unsure if it will fit a stock exhaust. I'm thinking no.... But i COULD be wrong. If you are seriously interested, and this is the only question that is keeping you from ordering, send my father an e-mail from the webpage www.VSR1.com and we can make an exception on the deadline. Or call tomorrow (603)228-2888.

Thanks to everyone who purchased a system, and thank you Magnus for allowing this GB to be offered to the S14 community!

Have a nice long weekend gentlemen, and to those headed to Mont Tremblant this weekend, have a GREAT time!

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    I believe this GB is ending tomorrow, so if you want to be sure that you have your questtions answered ASAP you'll need to call.

Telephone number at the shop is (603)228-2888. Ask for Mario, and mention it is in reference to this Group Buy.

No affiliations, no sponsorships! Just a great deal for us!

Leave a comment:

• vr6_boyee
    replied
    I might be down like James Brown but question.

Does this fit stock exhaust?? I think someone said it doesn't before can't remember. :idea:

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Sorry, was busy at school and the shop all day!!

Telephone number at the shop is (603)228-2888. Ask for Mario, and mention it is in reference to this Group Buy.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• 1990m3
    replied
    yeah, what clamps can be used??

Leave a comment:

• Revmaster T
    replied
    Christopher whats your phone# please.
    Thank you Thomas

Leave a comment:

• mkay_m3
    replied
    I'll call with CC info on Monday. Can I get it shipped to VSR for installation?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• jordantii
    replied
    What clamps should be used?? And can you supply them for an extra cost??

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    Clamps are used, it does not require welding. My father is away in Penn. right now, but I will double check this once he returns this evening.
    Double checked this, and clamps can be used. We however do not supply these clamps with the system.

HTH,

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by jordantii
    Seems like it will only accomodate a welded in muffler. Is this true or is there a way to use clamps ala factory????

Sure would hate to have to drop the exhaust to work in that area where the muffler is.

Will call on Monday with CC and shipping address.

Thanks
    Clamps are used, it does not require welding. My father is away in Penn. right now, but I will double check this once he returns this evening.

Bryan- I'm unsure of what you mean? The pipes on this system are expanded at the end to fit over most muffler ends, unlike the Factory system which fits inside most muffler connections.

mkay_m3 & Revmaster T: You can call and order the system with a credit card on Monday, or you can mail us a check/money order. Whichever is easier. If you mail a check or money order, please write on there it is for the S14.net Group Buy.

Mailing address:

Vintage Sports & Racing
    3 Robinson Road
    Bow, NH 03304

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• jordantii
    replied
    Seems like it will only accomodate a welded in muffler. Is this true or is there a way to use clamps ala factory????

Sure would hate to have to drop the exhaust to work in that area where the muffler is.

Will call on Monday with CC and shipping address.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• mkay_m3
    replied
    I'm in, 1 unit, [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Revmaster T
    replied
    Sorry here is the name Thomas Boylan (813) 348-6183
    Thank you again

Leave a comment:

Working...