http://bmwstone.com/products/volvo-b...nt=21432804355

Pictures
    Paid for, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by MEPEH View Post

I can raise it to 170$ for a day or two, if that will make you happy 😁
    No sir, I'm happy to see other people getting killer deals and great service from a small business individual such as yourself. You guys are the life blood of an enthusiast community, so keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    I'm dying over here after seeing $15. Just paid $160 for a single 2.3l injector from BMW - AFTER MY WHOLESALE DISCOUNT! Kill me now! ;^)
    I can raise it to 170$ for a day or two, if that will make you happy 😁

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    I'm dying over here after seeing $15. Just paid $160 for a single 2.3l injector from BMW - AFTER MY WHOLESALE DISCOUNT! Kill me now! ;^)

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Originally posted by basketcase View Post
    Ok mepeh if you can get 4 good ones out of those I will grab them.
    I have 4 pieces that matched nicely.
    Link is here:
    http://bmwstone.com/products/volvo-b...nt=21432804355

Pictures
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Sounds good.
    I'll work on this tomorrow and post pictures with the test results as soon as i have them ready.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• basketcase
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    So for my 2.5 build with Shcrick 284/276 cams running the stock ECU with a chip, would the VOLVO green top injectors be a good match for this engine? I guess fuel demands of the higher comp/rpm and higher flow with the cams, going from 240 to 300 would be good? I will run a wide band to keep an eye on fuel/air ratio.

Do you have the VOLVO injectors in stock?

I have bought from you before back when I was in Australia for my M20 stroker and service was good.
    I've had a few orders from guys with S14 engine and they went with the VOLVO 804 injectors and had really good results.
    I have only 5 pieces left in stock and really hope i can get 4 matched out of those.
    I think those are the only low impedance authentic injectors you can use as upgrade for the S14 injectors. Otherwise you'd have to go with some aftermarket options.

Leave a comment:

• basketcase
    replied
    So for my 2.5 build with Shcrick 284/276 cams running the stock ECU with a chip, would the VOLVO green top injectors be a good match for this engine? I guess fuel demands of the higher comp/rpm and higher flow with the cams, going from 240 to 300 would be good? I will run a wide band to keep an eye on fuel/air ratio.

Do you have the VOLVO injectors in stock?

I have bought from you before back when I was in Australia for my M20 stroker and service was good.

Leave a comment:

• M-tinker
    replied
    Yes MEPEH has been servicing injectors for my car. Excellent service and turnaround

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied

Awesome - much appreciated. This web site is still the preferred method, correct?

http://bmwstone.com/products/bmw-inj...nt=14440381507
    Yep, the website is the best way to keep track of my orders.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by MEPEH View Post

Yep, still working on this service. Turnaround is a little quicker now, since it became my fulltime job
    Awesome - much appreciated. This web site is still the preferred method, correct?

http://bmwstone.com/products/bmw-inj...nt=14440381507

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Christ. I just bought ONE new injector from the dealer for $160 and that's after my 20% discount.

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Nearly three years down the line - have folks been using this service and is it still active?

Thanks!
    Yep, still working on this service. Turnaround is a little quicker now, since it became my fulltime job

Leave a comment:

• ///Mavrikno13764
    replied
    I just bought a set of OEM refurbed Injectors from his website for $80!
    So I believe he is still active.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X