Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can clean your fuel injectors. Just cover the cost of supplies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by basketcase View Post
    Ok mepeh if you can get 4 good ones out of those I will grab them.
    Sounds good.
    I'll work on this tomorrow and post pictures with the test results as soon as i have them ready.

    Thank you.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by basketcase View Post
      Ok mepeh if you can get 4 good ones out of those I will grab them.
      I have 4 pieces that matched nicely.
      Link is here:
      http://bmwstone.com/products/volvo-b...nt=21432804355

      Pictures
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #33
        I'm dying over here after seeing $15. Just paid $160 for a single 2.3l injector from BMW - AFTER MY WHOLESALE DISCOUNT! Kill me now! ;^)
        Alles Beste!

        B. Wheaton
        1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
        2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

        http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

        Register your E30 M3!
        http://www.bmwmregistry.com

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          I'm dying over here after seeing $15. Just paid $160 for a single 2.3l injector from BMW - AFTER MY WHOLESALE DISCOUNT! Kill me now! ;^)
          I can raise it to 170$ for a day or two, if that will make you happy 😁

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by MEPEH View Post

            I can raise it to 170$ for a day or two, if that will make you happy 😁
            No sir, I'm happy to see other people getting killer deals and great service from a small business individual such as yourself. You guys are the life blood of an enthusiast community, so keep it up!
            Alles Beste!

            B. Wheaton
            1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
            2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

            http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

            Register your E30 M3!
            http://www.bmwmregistry.com

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by MEPEH View Post

              I have 4 pieces that matched nicely.
              Link is here:
              http://bmwstone.com/products/volvo-b...nt=21432804355

              Pictures
              Paid for, thanks

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by basketcase View Post

                Paid for, thanks
                Order received.
                I'll ship them out tomorrow.
                Have them painted and ready to ship.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Is there a how-to for removing/re-installing the factory injectors? What else to change or replace in that area while injectors are out?

                  Do you have refinished s14 oem injectors for purchase at moment?
                  One letter. One number. One legend ///M3.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by msjudged1 View Post
                    Is there a how-to for removing/re-installing the factory injectors? What else to change or replace in that area while injectors are out?

                    Do you have refinished s14 oem injectors for purchase at moment?
                    Yes, still working on this project and made it a full time job
                    Spark plugs is a good idea to replace, as well as fuel filter and pressure regulator (this one can easily be tested though)


                    DIY is pretty simple. There're 2x 10mm bolts that hold the fuel rail, just make sure you do it on a cold engine and release the fuel pressure.
                    Also, be careful with the retaining clips, but i can include extra ones for free. Just leave a not if it happens that you loose a few.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Can you get these: 0280 150 357? or more 2.5L version?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by thmpr464 View Post
                        Can you get these: 0280 150 357? or more 2.5L version?
                        Sure, they use the same repair kits

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Please let me know when you have these in stock and I can order it quickly.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Mepeh,
                            ETA on the EVO3 type injectors?

                            Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by thmpr464 View Post
                              Please let me know when you have these in stock and I can order it quickly.
                              Only have 2 pieces left in stock :(
                              Totally missed on the EVO variation. I think they are still low impedance though. Judging by their design.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Thank you... Picked up the last two on eBay today from you. I also purchased the last two from another eBay vendor that states it is matched. I am assuming as long as they are built to OEM specs, its good to go and not necessarily required to have all 4 matched. I know its a desirable goal but not a mandatory requirement.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X