• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can clean your fuel injectors. Just cover the cost of supplies

NEW: Unlimited Warranty on all injectors purchased from me

PLEASE NOTE:
    I'M ONLY TESTING THE WATERS FOR NOW
    I'M GETTING NEW STOCK OF REPAIR KITS NEXT WEEK AND WANT TO GAUGE THE INTEREST IN THE MEANTIME

I realize i have little feedback here and may raise some flags.
    Here's my thread on r3vlimited with about 7000 views, 150 comments, about 1000 injectors serviced since november and only positive feedback
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=266477

I'm thinking about offering a service for the guys/girls on some forums i enjoy.

I've been working for Bosch than Volvo and BMW in Europe, but my love for those cars is pretty much gone and I've been a Vintage Mercedes Enthusiast for a while.
    I remember the difference a clean injector makes in the way the car runs and how often i used to see them in poor condition.

Here's How I bring them back to life

1. Initial Visual Inspection - Check the injectors for signs of physical damage.
    2. External Degrease Soak - Soak them in a degreaser solution
    3.External cleaning - Brush off the loosened grime from the injectors
    4: De-filtering - Remove the old filters in preparation for ultrasonic cleaning.
    5. Ultrasonic cleaning - The Injectors are soaked in Degreaser and Left pulsating in the Ultrasound Bath
    6. Purge the injectors - Install the injectors on the Fuel rail and spray into a container to ensure none of the fluid we use in the ultrasonic cleaner gets put into the calibration fluid.
    7. Initial flow - Flow through the machine checking for spray pattern and any signs of malfunction.
    8. Filter Basket installation - Install the new filter basket.
    9. Reassemble - Using all new applicable parts (O-rings, spacers, pintle caps)

I'm in Southern California by the way. About 1 hour from LA

I can do 2 kits a day or 3-4 on a weekend.
    So the turnaround should be 24-48 hours (please allow for more time if you have faulty injectors.

=======================================
    Donations
    Servicing your injector - 5$ per injector
    Buy my injector at - MARKET PRICE (12 month warranty)
    Both options will include a new repair kit. New o-rings, new spacers and new filters.

Plus Shipping
    You can use the small flat rate box that will be $6.10 shipped anywhere in US and can fit about 3 sets easily.
    Or use the bubble wrapped envelopes at about $3-4 (wouldn't recommend)

=======================================

If you care to see how specific injectors were performing, you need to mark each of them with the Cylinder number and i will make sure i keep those numbers for your record.
    Please note you forum ID on the package to help me keep track of communication.

Here's the process similar to what I do. (i have nothing to do with the company advertised in the video or the original uploader of that video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mICIyAONyq0
    Last edited by MEPEH; 04-25-2013, 04:44 PM.

• thmpr464
    replied
    Agree. Best price for the quality of service and price offered.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    I want to keep this thread alive to promote this guy and his great service. I'm sending 8 injectors to him today :^)

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome. I'm glad I could help.

• thmpr464
    replied
    Thank you so much for providing this service!!! Installed and working well. Next step - install EVO3 AFM and iigo chip. Took less than 45 mins to install.

Pre AFR reading on stock injectors at idle - 14.9 - 15.1.
    Post AFR reading on refurbished EVO3 type injectors - 10.9 - 11.0

Working as it should - richer.

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Originally posted by thmpr464 View Post
    Thank you... Picked up the last two on eBay today from you. I also purchased the last two from another eBay vendor that states it is matched. I am assuming as long as they are built to OEM specs, its good to go and not necessarily required to have all 4 matched. I know its a desirable goal but not a mandatory requirement.
    You're right. We rebuild them to mfg specs and they should all flow the same.
    I'll get those 2 serviced tomorrow and ship out during the weekend.
    Thank you !

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Thank you... Picked up the last two on eBay today from you. I also purchased the last two from another eBay vendor that states it is matched. I am assuming as long as they are built to OEM specs, its good to go and not necessarily required to have all 4 matched. I know its a desirable goal but not a mandatory requirement.

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Please let me know when you have these in stock and I can order it quickly.
    Only have 2 pieces left in stock :(
    Totally missed on the EVO variation. I think they are still low impedance though. Judging by their design.

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Mepeh,
    ETA on the EVO3 type injectors?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Please let me know when you have these in stock and I can order it quickly.

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Can you get these: 0280 150 357? or more 2.5L version?
    Sure, they use the same repair kits

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Can you get these: 0280 150 357? or more 2.5L version?

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Originally posted by msjudged1 View Post
    Is there a how-to for removing/re-installing the factory injectors? What else to change or replace in that area while injectors are out?

Do you have refinished s14 oem injectors for purchase at moment?
    Yes, still working on this project and made it a full time job
    Spark plugs is a good idea to replace, as well as fuel filter and pressure regulator (this one can easily be tested though)

DIY is pretty simple. There're 2x 10mm bolts that hold the fuel rail, just make sure you do it on a cold engine and release the fuel pressure.
    Also, be careful with the retaining clips, but i can include extra ones for free. Just leave a not if it happens that you loose a few.

Leave a comment:

• msjudged1
    replied
    Is there a how-to for removing/re-installing the factory injectors? What else to change or replace in that area while injectors are out?

Do you have refinished s14 oem injectors for purchase at moment?

Leave a comment:

• MEPEH
    replied
    Originally posted by basketcase View Post

Paid for, thanks
    Order received.
    I'll ship them out tomorrow.
    Have them painted and ready to ship.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X