Feeler: ProTrac DA remote reservoir and AP racing calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: ProTrac DA remote reservoir and AP racing calipers

Thinking of upgrading my suspension to MCS. Will go E36 front struts as donor E30 spindles are made of unobtanium. So need to sell the BBK up front as well. The calipers are AP racing 5040. Have a number of half used set of PFC01 pads to go with them. Recently put in new rotors. thinking $3500. Shocks could stand to be rebuilt.

Hi Bruce,
    I am interested in your suspension set up. What diameters are your disks and how big a wheel are you running? Also, can you tell me what model 5040 you have?
    Thanks,
    /Walter Boggs

Comment

The discs are 330x28. I run 17" rims with plenty of room to spare. The calipers are 5040 2S4 and 3S4 http://www.apracing.com/product_deta...m_centres.aspx

Comment

Would you sell the AP calipers separately?

Comment

I'd like to see if I can sell them as a pair or have a buyer for each first.

Comment

Hi Bruce,
            Those calipers are too big for me. Thanks for the information on them. Would you consider selling your Pro track suspension separately? If so, how old are they and how much do you want? Thanks,
            /Walter Boggs

Comment

If you will buy the suspension and osj911 wants the brakes, I can split them.

I bought them used a number of years ago. $2k for the suspension, $1500 for the brakes.

Comment

Hi Bruce,
                That sounds good. I am looking into a rebuild as I type. I will contact you shortly for PayPal information if you still want to sell the suspension alone. Thanks very much for this opportunity.
                /Walter Boggs

Comment

Just to be clear- the front suspension is the strut and the steering arm. No camber plates or springs are included. The rear is the strut plus the upper shock mount.

Comment

Hi Bruce,
                    OK, I understand. I am still ready to buy when you are ready to sell. Thanks.
                    /Walter Boggs

Comment

Bumping this up. Wanting to sell this. Shocks are being rebuilt right now, so they will be fresh. Rotors are no longer new. I have a few sets of half used pads as well.

Comment

Hi Bruce,
                        Do you still want to sell the shocks separately? If so I am still interested. Please let me know. Thanks,
                        /Walter Boggs

Comment

Working...
                        X