carbon fiber evo 3 splitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carbon fiber evo 3 splitters

Would anyone want to buy one? I am ordering one from germany but is not very cost effective to ship only one. So I am if looking for someone who wants one too, so that we can split the shipping costs. This carbon fiber version is a lot stronger than the stock piece and looks cool too.

Do you have any pics or prices?

Comment

When will you be ordering? Are you ordering from Markus? I think he told me about 65$ or something, what ever the exchange rates come out to.

I may be interested.

Comment

c/f splitters

Yes, this splitter is through Markus. The splitter can be seen on the e30shop.de. I was quoted a price for 200 euros (I think that's around $210. The shipping depends on how many people we can get to order one.

Comment

you know gustave sells them through www.gsperformance.com

might be more economical

Comment

splitters

My source was his source, but he no longer caries them.

Comment

I am interested for sure - when will you be doing this?

If you are ordering these from www.e30shop.de - what is a Heckablage? AltaVista translates it to "tail file" and the site says it is a reproduction of the original to save weight. Could it be the package shelf? I have no idea what it is, but it looks cool, and is relatively inexpensive.

Comment

evo 3 splitter

anyone who is interested contact me privately. I hope to get things moving within the week. By the way the heckblage is the shelf in the rear of the car where the stock speakers go.

Comment

Working...
                X