Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people in the forum want to take me out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people in the forum want to take me out!!!

Hello M3 enthusiasts!!!!

Long time befor some people start to sale M3 parts all people contact me about the carbon parts on my car.They want to buy the same parts for his M3s. So I start to make busines with a lot of people all offer the world. Then some other people see this and make the same.This is not a problem for me, but they want to cick me out of all M3 and BMW forums.Some people post stupid threads about me.
    I think thats not okay. I am a big M3 enthusiast and I will talk with other people in the forums about the M3.
    When this people dont stop with this I dont interested any more to post any threads in S14.net
    A long time befor i have stopped to post threads in the german S14.de forum.
    This year I built a house for me and I dont have time to make something on my M3.But at the next winter I want to prepare my car new.Then I want to let you know about the news on my M3 with pictures.But I dont post any threads when the people not stop with stupid thinks.

Thanks

Rudi:sosad:

Ok, you seem like you're acting childish. And if you sell crappy parts to people I dont get why they cant say some bad things about you.

"Unlike the latter day E36 and E46 M3's, the
    original E30 M3s main purpose in life was to
    win races on the track, not the street. It
    got the job done."

Comment

This is what I mean !!!

You talk, but you dont bought any parts at me. Why you can say I sale crappy parts ?????

I dont post any more here !!!!

Comment

well based on some posts I have read.....
        yea, I put on the CF wing, flap and mirrors, they are SO BAD that no one would buy them, and Marcus who operates at a higher standard is going to sell me what I should have got the first time!
        It was a lot better then the crap you sold me and would not stand behind!
        I must say the quality of the CF mirrors are one of the worst I have seen. They look like a prototype that was hand layed for the first time. Very poor quality
        you do sell crappy parts

"Unlike the latter day E36 and E46 M3's, the
        original E30 M3s main purpose in life was to
        win races on the track, not the street. It
        got the job done."

Comment

The only person who can justify the quality of the parts is the person who bought them. If there is a disagreement on the quality it should be dealt with privately. Posting assumptions on an open forum is not going to accomplish anything.

Comment

Hi Rudi,

Although your english text is not the best, it shows you know more english than the 40 words I know in German. So, I completely understand what you're saying...

I'm going to try and be the voice of reason here and help clear things up.

Unfortunately, when starting a small business you can't afford to ever make a customer feel ripped-off or unappreciated. You have to get your customers to believe that not only are your prices excellent, but also that you are willing to go the extra mile in order to make them happy. This is how you become a "big business."

If there is a problem with something you sold, then YOU need to evaluate the situation and work out a deal with your customer so that he will continue to feel as Though you did your best. Sometimes it means not making any money, or maybe you losing some money attempting to make them happy.

For example, on this board EVOlllM3 (Mr. Mike) had purchased some mirrors from you. And from what I have heard, he is not happy with the craftsmanship of the work. What could you have done to make him happy? Could you have sent him new mirrors, the correct vented version that he asked for with a nice smooth gelcoat? How about refunding his money, or giving him a great discount? It is obvious that EVOlllM3 is probably one of the top 15 purchasers in the U.S. market for E30 M3 upgraded and EVO parts. He is also a very vocal and positive voice on many forums (which is read Internationally). I don't think he is the type of customer to shortchange, unless you don't mind having the issue thrown in your face when you attempt to sell new items. I do not think EVOlllM3 has been malicious with his opinions. But it does show his continued unhappiness with the your business transaction. I can't speak for him, but you could still possibly make it up to him? I hope the 2 of you can work something out....

With regard to other sellers coming on these forums and trying to give you negative feedback, it's the nature of the beast. I believe Markus was the very first individual seller that has had a ongoing relationship with our buyers in the U.S.. He has also added to our knowledgebase and is always willing to lend a hand with regard to modifications (sometimes you just have to pm him :idea: ).

I am aware that John and Martin(Maxx) may sell the same exact items as you, but I have not heard of any negative feedback regarding their business practices. If they believe that they can do a better job at it, and you make mistakes, it is a common business practice to exploit the fact that you may have had some unhappy customers. I have also read the posts / arguments on s14motorsport.de, but that is not my concern today. I will stick to the issue at hand.

S14.net is a free forum with no outside interests, and we will not sell anything to make a profit. So you the sellers have a great opportunity to share your products without the fear of moderation. We need good resources. But, we care about current and past business practices, as well as how you interact the us on forums. Bad news travels fast on the web.

To all members looking to sell items as a business on s14.net, I suggest that you help us with other topics of conversation as well. Many of you are knowledgeable and can help greatly. You can argue all you want in the off topic forum, but don't let your introduction be an argument. Unless your prices are that great you don't have to care what we think.

Rudi I hope that you stay around and attempt to smooth things over with some of your old clients. A fair and positive transaction will also follow your name on the WWW. Please tell us how you think we may be misunderstanding you if so.... You can also tell how you are responsible for some of these products being made today. We need information, not arguments. A better educated consumer makes better choices.

A secretary I once had said "Do not try and Fuck me over then try and kiss me on the lips." She was right, be honest and stand up for yourself when you are right, and apologize when you are wrong.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Rudi, why can't you just leave this alone? I just learned from my mistake and moved on. It's funny I was the one who was ripped off and yet you are pushing this?

Ok, I have ALL the emails from us talking about the parts, what I wanted, what I was going to pay and what you said you would diliver.

You are nice to talk to, shipping was fast, and I thought you gave me a good deal. Then I started to talk to "others" who sell the same parts and find out I could have saved over $200. No problem, I made the deal with you and you promised me quality stuff! I was looking foward to getting you more orders!

Then the parts came....
              I told you in every email, that I wanted the NON-Vented mirrors. What did I get? The vented ones. And you KNEW that! Your thing was to send them back to you, pay MORE money what I ordered in the first place!!!

Then on top of that, the mirrors were CRAP! They had crackes in the clear coat, they were not finished well, there are chunks missing and marks all over them, there is even a finger print in them!!!

Then I also ordered the DTM real flap. I have seen this SAME flap on my friends Erick's car, it's flawless! Well, mine is over a 20mm to short! it's cut crooked, and again not finished well.

Then the front piece, while it's almost perfect, the carbon fiber is only on the bottom! The top is all black and is die grined! So it look bad! I have been running it upside down. I asked you how it looked and fit and you told me that it all was CF not just the bottom!

So what did I do? I took pictures of them all, the damage with them and that I wanted replacements! Your reply was that if I wanted quality parts I would have to pay MORE money for them! SO I tried to sell them off! Well, I had to tell people what was wrong with them, so no one wanted them!!!

So after being out $750 and you being no help at all unless I would pay you more money, I just installed them and try to hide the damage, they look great from a distance, not up front!!

You know what, I NEVER BASHED YOU ONLINE AT ALL! I just kept my month shut and let you do your thing!
              Here are some of the shots I took of the parts!
              Front splitter, notice the grinded off part number. Now this is the top, the bottom is CF.

Rear flap, notice how they are cut.

Mirrorsnotice the unfinished look, and the big black mark in them.
              Here is the rear flap on top of my OEM flap notice it is to short!
              Notice all the marks on the trailing edge of the flap.

Do not click
              At least it's German

Comment

Notice the gap!

Oh yea, doesn't that look good!

This is about the only part that I'm even close to being happy with, to bad it's upside down! I had to put in a gasket to keep the proper angle on it.

When I got my parts they looked like the ones that were going to be thrown away! I felt like they were ones that no one wanted and you had a eager buyer for! I felt cheated and lied to!

Do not click
                At least it's German

Comment

I have to say based on those pictures most of the parts look poor quality. That rear wing flap looks like it was cut at the ends by a drunk Stevie Wonder . Were they sold to you as parts for motor racing only , where you might have to expect them to built to a price ?
                  If Rudi came back to you and said you'd have to pay more for better quality parts ,was this an option he offerd you before you purchased anything ?
                  Maybe Rudi you should send out detail pictures like Evo3m3 's of the customers parts when you have them so as to avoid any disappointments
                  This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

Originally posted by BMG ( UK )
                    I have to say based on those pictures most of the parts look poor quality. That rear wing flap looks like it was cut at the ends by a drunk Stevie Wonder . Were they sold to you as parts for motor racing only , where you might have to expect them to built to a price ?
                    If Rudi came back to you and said you'd have to pay more for better quality parts ,was this an option he offerd you before you purchased anything ?
                    Maybe Rudi you should send out detail pictures like Evo3m3 's of the customers parts when you have them so as to avoid any disappointments

Stop!! Stop!!!

The problem is, the poor quality is much cheaper than the high quality parts.Mike want the cheaper parts !!! I told him the price of bouth qualitys.He ordered the cheaper and I think he paint it.Look at this pic to see high quality mirrors !!!!

Comment

Pic

Picture !!!

Comment

Picture

These are the high quality mirrors !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROB89M3
                          If I dont sell my car I'll keep it.
                          Now that's the statement of the day.

/// M3NTAL Kev

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3DTM
                            Stop!! Stop!!!

The problem is, the poor quality is much cheaper than the high quality parts.Mike want the cheaper parts !!! I told him the price of bouth qualitys.He ordered the cheaper and I think he paint it.Look at this pic to see high quality mirrors !!!!
                            You NEVER told me they were LOW QUALITY parts!! I even have PICTURES from you of the parts and they DO NOT MATCH THE PARTS YOU SENT ME!

Why can't you just admit that you sent me crap! You can't cut a wing right? It is NOT EVEN CLOSE to being cut straight, who can't do that right?

You came to me offering a deal on good parts, after about 2weeks of talking I sent you the money. There were no questions to what I was supose to get. I did say that I was going to paint the mirrors, but still they should be finished, not clumpy and need a ton of finishing work! It would have been cheaper for me to just buy the REAL DTM mirrors and get them painted.

If you want I'll start to post all the emails between us. then show the pictures you sent to me about the parts. You never stated they were not cut right, not finished right, and poor quality. Only after I received the parts and complained about the poor fit and quality did you state they were poor quality and didn't fit right.

Funny that my friend Eric got the same parts from Marcus and paid less then I did, and all his parts are HIGH QUALITY and fit right!:idea:

It's funny even after all this, you can't admit you messed up and do ANYTHING to try and fix it.

Do not click
                            At least it's German

Comment

Alright Rudi, do you want to make things right?

Send me all the stuff that is in good shape, and I'll pay to send the old stuff back to you, and pay $200 more for the quality stuff I should have got the first time.

I'm not going to pay untill the quality parts come in.

Usually it is NOT the customer who tries to make things right, it's the seller!!!

Do not click
                              At least it's German

Comment

Working...
                              X