• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markus

ITEM: BBS RS wheels
    PAYMENT: Wire transfer
    SHIPPING: International post
    SUMMERY: Would deal with again.

Markus accurately represented the condition of these wheels. He took tons of pictures to show me the small (and I mean small) scratches that were on the wheels. Payment was done easily via bank transfer. He scanned and emailed me the postal receipt the day they were shipped. Exactly two weeks later I received two large, amazingly packaged boxes. After cutting through the layers of tape, digging through the foam packing and pulling off the multiple layers of bubble wrap I found the wheels to be in perfect condition.

Feedback on Markus, (2nd)

He is a A+ seller.

I have purchased items from Markus. He has been extremely thorough in his sales practices. He even located items that I was not able to find on my own.

All transactions were made through Western Union without any worries. He did scan the shipping documents for me too, and they made it's way to our shores 2 weeks later.

Now where's that Coccetto Anja you were shiiping me?

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

I to have had a positive experance with marcus, and also a not so positive.

Positive, responds FAST to emails, fast shipping, and doen't try to rip you off.

The not so good, we made a deal for an Sport EVO interior, no money traded hands, but the deal would not go threw, I think something happened, but I was a little upset after tring to get this stuff for 2months.

However, even after that, I will buy anything from him any time!

Do not click
      At least it's German

Comment

hi Mike

Sorry about the interior but the problem was the shipping
        i have called alot of shops and ask for that but the price was absolut crazy... between 700-1000 Dollar for those 3 packages.
        So i thougt that it would be too much.....
        sorry that i doesn't ask you anymore

Markus

About Mike: Great Buyer....fast payment everytime again.....

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Re: hi Mike

Originally posted by Markus
          Sorry about the interior but the problem was the shipping
          i have called alot of shops and ask for that but the price was absolut crazy... between 700-1000 Dollar for those 3 packages.
          So i thougt that it would be too much.....
          sorry that i doesn't ask you anymore

Markus

About Mike: Great Buyer....fast payment everytime again.....
          No worries, I'm going to be making my own.
          Next time you get some cool Sport EVO stuff you let me know!

Again, Marcus is a great guy, and I would buy anyting from him.

Do not click
          At least it's German

Comment

I concur. Although I didn't buy anything major from him, he always responded to my emails in a quick fashion and he sent the items right when said he would.

Comment

Ditto....

Comment

Im getting all confused now?:huh:
                Can somebody please post Markus's web site address? For some reason I have mixed up all the vendors?!
                Thanks for setting me straight.
                Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

Comment

Let me add another dealing with Marcus!

Lets see, I got all new PERFECT CF parts, he sent them to me, and I will not pay for them unless they are what I want! Now how is that? He really stand behind what he sells and is great to deal with!

His car is also my Car's German Sister!

He is a outstanding S14.net member!!!

Do not click
                  At least it's German

Comment

Re: Markus

ITEM: Smoked Hella Smilies
                    SUMMERY: Would deal with again.
                    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Daniel M3 and Markus

I've got to give a BIG thank you to Daniel and Markus.

I received my first purchase through them and I couldn't be happier. I made a deal with Daniel for a header and Markus shipped it. Right from the beginning Daniel was very helpfull, responded quickly, and worked with me when I needed more time to scrap up the funds.

I would highly recommend them! Although there was a tiny problem which worked out to my advantage, they responded with such generosity and integrity I can't say enough about them. It was an absolute pleasure to do business with these two. The beer is on me!

Thanks guys!!
                      Jake Larsen

Comment

I'll second that. I just had a dealing with Markus and things went perfectly. The headlights I received were perfect and everything went very smoothly. Thanks Markus for a smooth transaction.

David

Comment

I ordered a CR tranny from Daniel after some great emails and photos describing everything. After a Western Union money transfer I received my tranny just 6 days after shipment (Berlin to Sacramento!). There was a little delay between the money transfer and shipping, but this was due to the holidays and a wait on a suitable shipping container to arrive at Daniels place. He packaged the tranny very well using bubble wrap, then expanding foam, followed by a hard plastic case, all surrounded by nylon packing straps! The tranny was in perfect shape when it arrived. All methods of contact with him were sucessful and I found that there was little less than 1-2 days at the latest for him to get back with an answer. He and I probably exchanged more than 25 PM's and Emails on the subject.

Anyone wanting to order anything from Daniel will be very happy with the outcome! He is a great German parts source as well as just being a sincere and nice guy. Thanks again Daniel...
                          Two thumbs up!

Comment

ITEM: BBS Rs 16x8
                            SUMMERY: WILL DEAL AGAIN!

I wired the money March 16. The bank told me it would take 2-3 days to process. Markus e-mailed me scans of the postal receipts on the 19th. I received the first rim on the 29th, and the rest by the end of the week. Well packaged!
                            Perfect transaction!!

elefantsupply.com

Comment

everything was exactly as stated, most excellent!
                              A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

Working...
                              X